Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FalconofShadows

Clayborn to the Browns

With Fowler Takk Means Larkin Possibly Chaisson and another draft pick or udfa. We should be straight. 

Take Chaisson at 16 slb/edge. A true edge in the 3rd or 4th we are set. 

The only free agent end I would consider right now Clowney.

Locks up the front four for years with three addition of a rookie DT and Chaisson 

We stole the center of the Browns a few years ago and they get their revenge by taking our ends this year?

Clayborn was more valuable to this team last year than Beasley was - I will say that Fowler has the potential to be better than both of them combined but we really have no solid insurance if Fowler gets injured or ends up a major disappointment.

Unless we sign a really surprise DE or CB in the upcoming days, I really wonder how we cannot draft for both of those positions (or a DT/DE hybrid) early - perhaps giving away our late picks this year and/or many of our 2021 draft picks to get a 2nd high 1st round pick this year.

3 hours ago, GATXBOI said:

With Fowler Takk Means Larkin Possibly Chaisson and another draft pick or udfa. We should be straight. 

Take Chaisson at 16 slb/edge. A true edge in the 3rd or 4th we are set. 

The only free agent end I would consider right now Clowney.

Locks up the front four for years with three addition of a rookie DT and Chaisson 

Means was a guy that I had high Hope's for before his injury. He was looking good.

Would Vic Beasley given the same kind of praise Clayborn is being given in this thread if another team had been the one to spend a 1st on him and he was playing for the Falcons for less than $5M? I wonder how Buc fans feel about him considering they spent a 1st round pick on him?

So I see this team is pretty much only going to carry 1 starting quality DT on the roster? We are going to have to double up on DTs in the draft to be competitive.

Why is this team so allergic to interior DL talent?

Is that our new defensive scheme? A team with one decent DT surrounded by mediocre DEs?

51 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

So I see this team is pretty much only going to carry 1 starting quality DT on the roster? We are going to have to double up on DTs in the draft to be competitive.

Is that our new defensive scheme? A team with one decent DT surrounded by mediocre DEs?

Wait for the draft.  Would anyone be shocked to see TD move up for Kinlaw?

I think he should move down, draft Gallimore and pick up an extra 3rd rounder.  

3 hours ago, MAD597 said:

You're crying about us losing guys you wanted us to replace already. 

Disappointed but not surprised.  We will have to hope one of the young guys can step up and bring the production he brought that didn't translate to stats.

Wish Clay the best... again.