Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ike barn87987

Kristian Fulton @16......case closed

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, etherdome said:

I like a center fielder type Safety early and a press corner later.  

Winfield in the second and Jaylon Johnson in the 3rd or 4th.

Sign a savvy veteran after the draft and we should have a decent secondary.  My focus would be on improving the pass rush.....particularly from the interior.  

This ^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, etherdome said:

I like a center fielder type Safety early and a press corner later.  

Winfield in the second and Jaylon Johnson in the 3rd or 4th.

Sign a savvy veteran after the draft and we should have a decent secondary.  My focus would be on improving the pass rush.....particularly from the interior.  

Like the idea but Johnson might not even make it to our 2nd rounder. 100% gone by the 3rd..he's a top 5 cb in the draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vandy said:

 

The Winfield pick would be key. Folks don’t realize The impact a true center fielder would have in our secondary.

Grab Chaisson at 16,  Winfield Jr at 47 and you’ve improved this defense immensely. 

That would be fantastic....   except that Winfield is NOT dropping to 47.   He may very well go in the late 1st.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jaylon and Gladney are my guys. Hope we can get one of them. Gladney seems like the irritant you want inside while Jaylon seems to project outside. That’s just my opinion though. 
 

The kicker is how we use Sheffield. Late in the season he got a ton of reps and played outside in two receiver sets and inside against 3 or more. Wonder if that trend continues in 2020 making Jaylon the better fit to come in and play outside when Sheff moves inside like Blidi did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, m2Falcons said:

That would be fantastic....   except that Winfield is NOT dropping to 47.   He may very well go in the late 1st.

Wanna bet? He may not make it to 47, but don’t see him going in Rd 1. 
 

I’d be fine with Ash Davis as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

really want to trade out of that 16 spot and pick up a 2nd or 3rd for the 19 or 20 spot where we pick Gladney and then address the other glaring needs (DT, EDGE, SAM LB, OG/C and SS)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Doug Carlton said:

really want to trade out of that 16 spot and pick up a 2nd or 3rd for the 19 or 20 spot where we pick Gladney and then address the other glaring needs (DT, EDGE, SAM LB, OG/C and SS)

I don’t think Gladney fits what we want to do 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Nope, we need 2 DT's in our first 3 picks after today

Why does today change anything? Clay nor Crawford were on the Falcons yesterday either. There are still free agent DL out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Vandy said:

 

The Winfield pick would be key. Folks don’t realize The impact a true center fielder would have in our secondary.

Grab Chaisson at 16,  Winfield Jr at 47 and you’ve improved this defense immensely. 

I would trade up for Winfield or Delpit in the late first... or take them in trade down... I would love a true S...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2020 at 10:07 AM, g-dawg said:

It is so much easier to just take the next player.

Especially for a HC/GM that are under pressure to turn things around THIS year. Throw in that this player isn't Warren Sapp talent, and it's easy to get why the Falcons War Room would go a different direction with the 16th pick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2020 at 9:36 AM, g-dawg said:

Fulton was suspended by NCAA for faking a urine test - supposedly because he smoked and didn’t want to get caught.

That’s what they call in the biz...a red flag.  He got a two year suspension that was later reduced to one.   Before the hippies join in the “pot is legal or should be brigade” chimes in - it wasn’t then and Fulton deemed it a good idea to do this.   The punishment the first time or two is relatively minor for failed test for pot.   
 

This leaves us with the following conclusions:

1) Fulton is just stupid

2) Fulton will cheat whenever he can and doesn’t feel bound by rules & authority.

3) This is just the one time he got caught.

4) Fulton had tested positive multiple times and he was down to his last strike so he felt the need to cheat to pass the test.

 

None of those sounds like a player that TD and DQ want to invest in  - especially after the failure of the Jalen Collins experiment.

He would fit in perfectly with the Cowboys.

Let Jerry take a chance on him.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cole World said:

He would fit in perfectly with the Cowboys.

Let Jerry take a chance on him.

 

 

He’s ready to be in a Falcons uni. Kinda reminds me of Alford in the sense he’s sticky and a gambler. And he would be our CB1 like Alford should’ve been. But he’s a real baller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...