Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ike barn87987

Kristian Fulton @16......case closed

35 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Maybe but I doubt it as a failed test is one thing and cheating is another.  It’s judgment and character.

I got no room to cast dispersions. At 19-20 years old I could have done some dumb ish like that. He might be off their board but Im still taking him or Diggs over Henderson.

30 minutes ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

I like him, but his arm length isn’t what DQ normally likes.

30 5/8 is close enough to 31. And he’s 6’. I know DQ didn’t draft Alford but he was 5-10 but had long arms so it made up for the height. Like I said he’s 6’ and you might as well say he has 31in arms. That’s nitpicking to me.

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

I don’t care either way too much.

Blank will look at TD and DQ and say something to the affect - “if you insist on this cat and he F’sup, it’s your head”.

It is so much easier to just take the next player.

Put yourself in TD and DQ’s shoes.

I think they're going to take a good look at the CB from UVA. Just a hunch.

42 minutes ago, ike barn87987 said:

30 5/8 is close enough to 31. And he’s 6’. I know DQ didn’t draft Alford but he was 5-10 but had long arms so it made up for the height. Like I said he’s 6’ and you might as well say he has 31in arms. That’s nitpicking to me.

Just take Oliver for example he is 6’1” with 33 1/2 “.  30 5/8 is a little short for 6’ in DQs eyes. Again I like him though.

1 hour ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I got no room to cast dispersions. At 19-20 years old I could have done some dumb ish like that. He might be off their board but Im still taking him or Diggs over Henderson.

Understand the POV.  Not saying the kid deserves a scarlet letter for the rest of his life.

What I am saying is literally millions of dollars go into scouting and salaries to find the best players and tens of thousands go into background checks of these kids.

It’s how much risk do you want to take with all the investment of money for a franchise worth $2 billion.

I don’t like Fulton’s ball awareness, I don’t love his functional strength, lack of twitchiness and the Clemson tape is hard to watch until the game got outta control. The experts agree!!!

I’d take Winfield Jnr over all of them and bring in Brashard Breeland for more experience behind Oliver Sheffield Wreh Wilson.

Winfield Jnr can man both safety positions and the slot if needs be throw in KR/PR and we have a winner.

@Knight of God co-signs this guy I’m in go watch him if you haven’t already.

@Vandy and a few others put me on to Chaisson

@KRUNKuno put me onto guys like Blacklock Gallimore and Elliot.

Ill say it now you get me a combination of these guys on our defense with Morris coaching it like it is we'll be tough to stop.

8 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

I’d take Winfield Jnr over all of them and bring in Brashard Breeland for more experience behind Oliver Sheffield Wreh Wilson.

Winfield Jnr can man both safety positions and the slot if needs be throw in KR/PR and we have a winner.

Ill say it now you get me a combination of these guys on our defense with Morris coaching it like it is we'll be tough to stop.

Boom

8 minutes ago, Jesus said:

The idea that Lamar Jackson could pick off a pass from Lamar Jackson sounds very enticing to me.

The Ravens will draft him and switch him to WR...  Lamar Jackson throws to same.

I like a center fielder type Safety early and a press corner later.  

Winfield in the second and Jaylon Johnson in the 3rd or 4th.

Sign a savvy veteran after the draft and we should have a decent secondary.  My focus would be on improving the pass rush.....particularly from the interior.  

21 hours ago, Doug Carlton said:

49719567853_1b9581c9a8_z.jpg

Forget where CBS has them ranked and look at the production. Passes defended is a key stat for a CB as well as tackles. Fulton is a really good player, IMO Gladney is SUPER-PRODUCTIVE in the run game as well as the pass and the stats back it up.

Essang Bassey is another SUPER-PRODUCTIVE cb but his skill set is in the middle as a slot db, not out by himself shutting down a half of the field. He would be a stellar pick in the later rounds to cover the  Edleman-ish quick, smaller NFL receivers in the spread offense.

Nice post, man.  I had never heard of Bassey.  Does anyone have a good fix on this prospect?

17 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

50 minutes ago, etherdome said:

Sign a savvy veteran after the draft and we should have a decent secondary.  My focus would be on improving the pass rush.....particularly from the interior.  

The Winfield pick would be key. Folks don’t realize The impact a true center fielder would have in our secondary.

Grab Chaisson at 16,  Winfield Jr at 47 and you’ve improved this defense immensely. 

47 minutes ago, etherdome said:

This ^