Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FalconOdense

New CBS Mock

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/three-round-2020-nfl-mock-draft-dolphins-patriots-bucs-browns-trade-up-to-address-key-needs/

Really some key additions we get here with good value.

Epenesa is a steel with our pick in the second round and could be a good edition on passing downs next to Grady. Would be a good replacement if Takk dont succeed.

CJ Henderson would be great in a strong passing division.

An O Line of Matthews - Hennessy - Mack - Lindstrøm - McGary have top 5 potential.

Only key miss is a linebacker. Maybe we find a gem in the fourth round, but we solve many issues in the first three rounds.

4 hours ago, TheHeartless said:

I'd certainly take it, but could never imagine some of the falls going on in that mock

The NFL one is a bit silly as well. Had us trading up to 11 with the jets and getting Simmons.

Posted (edited)

I believe Epenesa will be available at the beginning of the second round, but not where we pick. I would definitely consider trading up in the 2nd to leapfrog Carolina's pick if he's there. Grabbing a CB or DT in the 1st and adding him in the second would be huge. Combine be darned, he is a great player 

Edited by Mister pudding

I saw this aswell I can’t get past Epenesa at the next level.The value is there taking him in the 2nd round but for since the combine is ranking and position has plummeted.I don’t know how I’d take him you’d have to be absolutely convinced about him and his tape.

Hendersen and Hennessy yeah I could see that.

35 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

I saw this aswell I can’t get past Epenesa at the next level.The value is there taking him in the 2nd round but for since the combine is ranking and position has plummeted.I don’t know how I’d take him you’d have to be absolutely convinced about him and his tape.

Hendersen and Hennessy yeah I could see that.

Add Delpit and you have 3 Starters... and Delpit would be the best of them...

56 minutes ago, Fernando C. said:

Add Delpit and you have 3 Starters... and Delpit would be the best of them...

How does Chaisson Delpit Hennessy sound while adding an experienced Brashard Breelund and Wreh-Wilson to the DB mix ride Oliver and Sheffield as starters with Delpit/Kazee combo at FS Neal WLBer/SS RICO Slot/SS Neasman backup at SS.

1 minute ago, jlrfalcon said:

Or perhaps how easy it will be to replace Devondre who was a 4th round pick of which we have 2 this year.

Exactly Campbell was a 4th round pick and was on a team that went to the SB.

Ulbrich has already mentioned the draft is very deep at the position so I think they feel pretty comfortable with multiple options in the draft.

10 hours ago, FalconOdense said:

An O Line of Matthews - Hennessy - Mack - Lindstrøm - McGary have top 5 potential.

That's funny. We can't even reliably get a yard on fourth down. And didn't McGary give up the most sacks in the league at right tackle last year? It takes five really good guys to make a top five offensive line. I think Mack's our best, but he has passed his peak and will turn 34 in November. Matthews is probably slightly above average. Lindstrom is almost still a rookie due to his injury, but does have great potential. A rookie left guard with McGary at right tackle isn't going to be a top five OL in my opinion. 

7 minutes ago, Dirtier Bird said:

That's funny. We can't even reliably get a yard on fourth down. And didn't McGary give up the most sacks in the league at right tackle last year? It takes five really good guys to make a top five offensive line. I think Mack's our best, but he has passed his peak and will turn 34 in November. Matthews is probably slightly above average. Lindstrom is almost still a rookie due to his injury, but does have great potential. A rookie left guard with McGary at right tackle isn't going to be a top five OL in my opinion. 

The Falcons ranked #4 in the league with a 61.90% 4th down conversion. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mister pudding said:

The Falcons ranked #4 in the league with a 61.90% 4th down conversion. 

We don't need any oline help until Mack announces his retirement square business show him some respect we wouldn't have made it to the SB without him and if he and Schrader didn't get injured we had a chance. 

I got the upmost respect for him on and off the field. 

Edited by GATXBOI