Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ADAMSVILLE GYM

*WARNING* : CONTENT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME FANS

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Thought this was gonna be the super bowl replay 

Yeah, especially since the 28-3 stuff was circling around the internet yesterday because of it being the 28th of March(3).

I saw a report that even Brady was posting pics of himself rewatching SB 51.

7 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yeah, especially since the 28-3 stuff was circling around the internet yesterday because of it being the 28th of March(3).

He was. We better beat the brakes off of him twice this year. 

6 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I saw a cowboy fan talking **** on twitter. I asked him was he even alive the last time Dallas won a chip and I caught backlash from his followers. :shrug: I thought it was a legit question

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I saw a cowboy fan talking **** on twitter. I asked him was he even alive the last time Dallas won a chip and I caught backlash from his followers. :shrug: I thought it was a legit question

Yeah

Cowboys fans always want to bask in their glory days as if it's current or as for their younger fans, like they actually lived through it.

It's going on decade #3 without any kind of success for them outside of a few division titles in an highly overrated division.

Even their team owner lives in the past. How Jerry talks and carries himself, you would think it's still the early to mid 90's lol.

10 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

This is what we want consistently from MR, JJ and our unis!!!!  Hope the Branch is including this data as they’ve monitored the internet;)

34 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yeah

Cowboys fans always want to bask in their glory days as if it's current or as for their younger fans, like they actually lived through it.

It's going on decade #3 without any kind of success for them outside of a few division titles in an highly overrated division.

Even their team owner lives in the past. How Jerry talks and carries himself, you would think it's still the early to mid 90's lol.

That's part of the reason you never see me boasting about the Hurricanes success from way back when. From the time I started watching football they only have 1 and an almost(the Fiesta Bowl screw job). I can't brag about Championships that came before I was born and before I started caring about football

My thoughts on the 1980 Falcons:

• Stats be dammed: Steve Bartkowski is still the best QB we have ever had. Put Bart in a modern offensive system, with the offense-friendly rules in place today, Steve Bartkowski would light it up like no one else.
  • William Andrews is the best all purpose back in the history of the game. Better than Walter Payton. Vicious, punishing blocks, clutch receiver, relentless runner.
  • This was the best offensive line in our history. I can't understand how Mike Kenn isn't in the Hall Of Fame.
  • Our best season, our most bitter season-ending loss.

12 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Hopefully we can beat the brakes off him enough and force him into an earlier retirement than he intended. 

So frustrating that one guy can get so many lucky breaks over a career. Wonder where he would be without those great defenses, the tuck rule, Dee Ford, our choking ***, and Pete Carroll's stupidity. He's good no doubt, but he has had so many lucky breaks fall his way 

On 3/29/2020 at 10:24 PM, DonOfThemBirds said:

I am certain that our great coach DQ will have the team ready, fired up, chomping at the bit and ready to rip that man's head off just like when we went to Foxboro the season after the SB LI choke and showed Brady what this team and he, himself are made of. Oh wait ...