Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FenixFalcon

Antonio Brown says Julio Jones not the best receiver

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

My only “partner” is my bride. And you fail to comprehend the difference between folks laughing at you vs being “sensitive”. 

Laughing at what? I am not for or against AB or juilo in anyway. My only point Is at some point many felt that way...like this ain't arguing a GOAT QB to who is about to be a journey men QB, stop with that B.S....

5 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

So Jerry Rice Cris Carter and Larry Fitzgerald’s words don’t carry any weight.

Fans and media hacks are you serious or would you care to listen to ex players who have played the position at a similar or higher level talk.

On the field your contradicting yourself AB isn’t on the field and your going off of what was.Julios still playing.The idea that you dismiss the off field as unimportant on it is exactly why AB is in the position he’s in now.

Its not a comparison if one guy is basically retired off of his own antics and now can’t get a job because no one will touch him but here’s you dismissing off field as not as important.

This is stupid..lol and?

I am not against juilo...

Just now, Ghost_02 said:

This is stupid..lol and?

I am not against juilo...

No your points are stupid your trying to use an argument that is proven wrong and has been proven wrong in numerous posts.

You don’t have to be against Julio just accept points being put to you.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

No your points are stupid your trying to use an argument that is proven wrong and has been proven wrong in numerous posts.

You don’t have to be against Julio just accept points being put to you.

Ha ha nobody would have had AB in front of Juilo let's say..2018...0r 2017..this was a hands down arguement the minute they become stars....got it!

This is my fault...cause this was not that serious to begin with..for me.

Edited by Ghost_02

1 minute ago, Ghost_02 said:

Ha ha nobody would have had AB in front of Juilo let's say..2018...0r 2017..this was a hands down arguement the minute they become stars....got it!

Don’t worry Larry Jerry and Cris think different if you can’t accept that companies opinion your just flat out wrong.Jerry had this opinion 2011-12 when Julio was drafted.

46 minutes ago, Ghost_02 said:

Laughing at what? I am not for or against AB or juilo in anyway. My only point Is at some point many felt that way...like this ain't arguing a GOAT QB to who is about to be a journey men QB, stop with that B.S....

Stop with what “nonsense” exactly? People who claimed brown was the better WR always pointed to his TDs. As I clearly stated, TDs aren’t the only variable, and are dependent on several other factors than just the WR.

2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Don’t worry Larry Jerry and Cris think different if you can’t accept that companies opinion your just flat out wrong.Jerry had this opinion 2011-12 when Julio was drafted.

That's cool...I dont remember ever saying rice, chris etc. Were wrong. But ok.

Just like that we are acting like AB ain't In the same class as Juilo. Before he became an idoit...cool.

Just now, Vandy said:

Stop with what nonsense exactly? People who claimed brown was the better WR always pointed to his TDs. As I clearly stated, TDs aren’t the only variable, and are dependent on several other factors.

Did you see me argue about his TDs? 

24 minutes ago, Ghost_02 said:

Did you see me argue about his TDs? 

I’m “seeing you” make a clown of yourself over this. As much **** as brown has brought upon himself over the past year and put a nail in this fantasy argument, you revisiting this debate based on some tweet by him is pure entertainment. 

9 minutes ago, Ghost_02 said:

That's cool...I dont remember ever saying rice, chris etc. Were wrong. But ok.

Just like that we are acting like AB ain't In the same class as Juilo. Before he became an idoit...cool.

Where’s anyone said he’s not in the same class ?

All anyone said is he can’t be considered the best if he isn’t on the field.

Is this seriously what your coming back with it feels like your guns run out of bullets.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Where’s anyone said he’s not in the same class ?

All anyone said is he can’t be considered the best if he isn’t on the field.

Is this seriously what your coming back with it feels like your guns run out of bullets.

Maybe so...cause I really wasnt trying to argue against Juilo..just think at one point..it was fair to debate them both.

Edited by Ghost_02

8 minutes ago, Vandy said:

I’m “seeing you” make a clown of yourself. As much **** as brown has brought upon himself over the past year and put a nail in this fantasy argument, you revisiting this debate based on his tweet is pure entertainment. 

You not wrong about ABs antics...but i am nobody's fool.

15 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

You're so right bro:

2019 LEADING RECEIVER

• ATL - WR - Julio Jones - 1391 yards, 6 TDs, $26.5M cash pay out, 7-9 Toilet Bowl Ring
  • KC - TE - Travis Kelce - 1233 yards, 6 TDs, $8.8M cash pay out, Super Bowl 
  • He got better Coach and quarterback. It wish we had mohoney and Reid lol 

Who, gives a rats *** what this ignorant rapist, sexual divant, low class swine, fart sniffing, mother fornicating, dumb ***, b yacht thinks?! I bet JJ 11 could slap the stupid of this clown if he cared to! Though, that would be beneath JJ 11 to do so! This boy needs an intervention stat!! Covid 19 taking some goods folks, leaving many covidiots behind, for sure!! 

Posted (edited)

AB aint even got a job, but I suspect he is talking now because he must believe he will be signed again soon.

Him and Julio are cool, I bet Julio is at home laughing at this. Probably called him up already like "really bro? thats how you feeling?" And AB likely spent 10 mins on speaker phone breaking down how he is the better of the two while Julio is cracking up laughing in the background. Just my guess

Edited by LightningDawg58

On 3/30/2020 at 7:36 AM, 1989Fan said:

Except KC still paid ‘hood ornaments’ handsomely.

Tyreek Hill has an average salary of $18M. he only played 12 games so he may have been their leading WR had he played 16, as he was in 2018.

They also went and drafted Hardeman high when they worried Hill would miss significant time, so they obviously value the WR position. 

that’s not enough?... they also paid Sammy Watkins an average of $16M a season.

So any argument that KC doesn’t value WR position is wrong. 

EDIT: as for NE, they consistently try to get WRs, BB just has a terrible eye for them. He has traded or used high picks on WRs frequently. Traded a 1 for Cooks, traded a 2 for Sanu, drafted multiple WRs in round 1 and 2, traded other high-mid round picks for WRs as well. People act like BB just doesn’t need/want WRs, but the fact is he tries a lot to find them just can’t scout them for crap

Not many here know what a shiny hood ornament is:

• Mecole Hardman - 2nd round pick. $2.9M guaranteed from 1 team
  • Tyreek Hill - 5th round pick. $22.8M guaranteed from 1 team
  • Sammy Watkins - 1st round pick. $70.0M guaranteed from 3 teams
  • Julio Jones - 1st, 1st, 2nd, 4th, 4th round pick. $115.7M guaranteed from 1 team. With $50 more guaranteed

Troffed.

3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Not many here know what a shiny hood ornament is:

• Mecole Hardman - 2nd round pick. $2.9M guaranteed from 1 team
  • Tyreek Hill - 5th round pick. $22.8M guaranteed from 1 team
  • Sammy Watkins - 1st round pick. $70.0M guaranteed from 3 teams
  • Julio Jones - 1st, 1st, 2nd, 4th, 4th round pick. $115.7M guaranteed from 1 team

Troffed.

I love our shiny hood ornament.