Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FenixFalcon

Antonio Brown says Julio Jones not the best receiver

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Are yall really taking this serious?

Unfortunately AB continues to tarnish his once great legacy.  You really can’t take much he says seriously anymore.  Really wish he would get some professional help and surround himself with people who will whip his butt if he does stupid things like degrade his ex in front of his child 

1 minute ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Unfortunately AB continues to tarnish his once great legacy.  You really can’t take much he says seriously anymore.  Really wish he would get some professional help and surround himself with people who will whip his butt if he does stupid things like degrade his ex in front of his child 

The only truth he told was about touchdowns. had he actually played last season it would be another story. but at this point, until he's back in the league, everything he says comes with a grain of salt trailing 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

The only truth he told was about touchdowns. had he actually played last season it would be another story. but at this point, until he's back in the league, everything he says comes with a grain of salt trailing 

AB should still be playing at a Pro Bowl level.  Such a shame.  This must eat him up in quiet moments when he is being honest with himself

14 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

AB should still be playing at a Pro Bowl level.  Such a shame.  This must eat him up in quiet moments when he is being honest with himself

You really think he has those moments? I'm a fan of his game and dont believe that at all. 

11 hours ago, Vandy said:

Meh, that was always debatable. 

Want to try having the convo outside of a Falcons fan forum?

In fact a couple months back this same topic was brought up here and I cannot remember the poster.

But the stats he brought into the convo/debate were pretty telling. When AB was playing. He was the better receiver.

I really wish I remember who were the two posters going at it.

Just now, Ghost_02 said:

In fact a couple months back this same topic was brought up here and I cannot remember the poster.

But the stats he brought into the convo/debate were pretty telling. When AB was playing. He was the better receiver.

AB has Seen more single coverages. It’s like beating a dead horse. 

2 minutes ago, Ghost_02 said:

Elaborate pls?

See my post that I edited. It explains the BB has been chasing WRs for years just failing to land one, despite the belief that he just sees them as hood ornaments that aren’t needed.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

AB has Seen more single coverages. It’s like beating a dead horse. 

And why this convo would need to be taken to a neutral ground. I am not gonna get into it here..i can see the excuses comig..

Julio is great/all time...think and I think most outside of Atl would have given the nod to AB before AB turned himself into "mr..big chest"

Not saying he was miles better. But I think there was a time AB was widely considered the best in the game. 

Edited by Ghost_02

Just now, 1989Fan said:

See my post that I edited. It explains the BB has been chasing WRs for years just failing to land one, despite the belief that he just sees them as hood ornaments that aren’t needed.

I see.emm..I saying it's a little column A and a little column B...

3 minutes ago, Ghost_02 said:

And why this convo would need to be taken to a neutral ground. I am not gonna get into it here..i can see the excuses comig..

Julio is great/all time...think and I think most outside of Atl would have given the nod to AB before AB turned himself into "mr..big chest"

Not saying he was miles better. But I think there was a time AB was widely considered the best in the game. 

There is nothing neutral. If you watch Steelers football, even Steelers fans say AB isn’t doubled like Julio.

Antonio Brown is a sad case.  I don't know if he is suffering from CTE, but he has gone from a good WR (one of the games best) that didn't say much to a guy that OBVIOUSLY needs the spot light and social media to feel good about himself.  I will be the first to say Julio is slowing down.  Age is catching up to him, but Julio has a career and is still one of the best and has the resume over the last 5 or 6 years to be considered the best.  Brown is out of the game and is more talk and followers on social media than anything on the field.  The focus/drive it takes to be elite is no longer there for Brown.  

2 hours ago, Ghost_02 said:

I don’t need to bro, I know what’s real. Even if you could find 10 other posters.....most of whom have gone radio silent after what has transpired with brown over past year...it wouldn’t change my mind. 

Long before he melted down to ashes, I would have taken Julio over that attention-whore every single time. 

There were some fans media debating Brown over Julio, I would be curious to what coaches thought though. I have heard/read clips of coaches saying to young receivers to watch film on Julio if you want to learn how to play the position the right way.

just because the guy is a complete tool I won’t discredit his ability. But Julio is physically dominating in a way Brown isn’t. we will never know for sure, but we do know that now there isn’t a coach in the world that would take AB over JJ nowadays.

By my calculations, AB should be apologizing to Julio by May, this will be after he drops another bad music video, gets visited by the police and goes on 4 IG rants

16 hours ago, Is This What You Want? said:

AB is a real time case of combining CTE and casual stupidity.   Unfortunately when he perishes I am certain the study of his brain will be similar to Aaron Hernandez.  Very unfortunate and I wish no ill will on anyone, but he clearly is not sane.

You make a good point, bro. We don't know how much of his behavior is happening because of CTE. Despite what I may think of some of his antics, I sincerely hope that's not the problem. I wouldn't wish brain damage on anybody.

30 minutes ago, Vandy said:

I don’t need to bro, I know what’s real. Even if you could find 10 other posters.....most of whom have gone radio silent after what has transpired with brown over past year...it wouldn’t change my mind. 

Long before he melted down to ashes, I would have taken Julio over that attention-whore every single time. 

So, not driving Julio to GA state line?