Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FenixFalcon

Antonio Brown says Julio Jones not the best receiver

31 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Neither one of em have a ring. The leading receiver on the last championship team was a TE making a third of what Julio made. Truth be told, three of the last six championship teams' leading receiver was a TE. Go Hayden Hurst!

1 hour ago, D.B.N. said:

AB off his meds again 

Not just AB, few here are off meds on TATF.

38 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Not just AB, few here are off meds on TATF.

You're so right bro:

2019 LEADING RECEIVER

• ATL - WR - Julio Jones - 1391 yards, 6 TDs, $26.5M cash pay out, 7-9 Toilet Bowl Ring
  • KC - TE - Travis Kelce - 1233 yards, 6 TDs, $8.8M cash pay out, Super Bowl Ring.

Go Hurst!

AB played in an offense that was designed to get him the ball.

The Falcons offense at its best is designed to get the ball to the best “spot” or matchup. 

When AB has a 300 yard game or two 9+ catch, 180+ yards, 2 TD games in conference championship games, then we can talk. 

Someone hates good players I mean let’s find the next generational talent in the 7th round and not pay him.

Min.wage for the best WRer in football the last 6+ years and counting yeah that’ll work.

21 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Yea he will...On the field!! 

Bro where you been? Probably in the studio. Checkin in with the 2:15 AM crowd I see.

Hope all is well. It's crazy out here. Three friends tested positive this week. One in hospice. It's real. Trust me.

Stay home. Stay safe.

27 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Bro where you been? Probably in the studio. Checkin in with the 2:15 AM crowd I see.

Hope all is well. It's crazy out here. Three friends tested positive this week. One in hospice. It's real. Trust me.

Stay home. Stay safe.

Yea I’ve been working from home. Not moving around too much. I’ve had 3 ppl I know test positive as well. One passed away. A DJ from New Orleans named Black n Mild. It’s very real bro. Thanks for the check up. You stay safe as well brother!! Hope your friends come out on top. Keep your pops safe as well. Mine is here with me at the house as well. 

22 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Yea I’ve been working from home. Not moving around too much. I’ve had 3 ppl I know test positive as well. One passed away. A DJ from New Orleans named Black n Mild. It’s very real bro. Thanks for the check up. You stay safe as well brother!! Hope your friends come out on top. Keep your pops safe as well. Mine is here with me at the house as well. 

Thanks man. I'll probably lose a true friend this week. Pops is doing fine though. Had some symptoms. Got tested and came up negative, He's 93. I always joked about him out living all of us. He just might. He's a strong man. A great man. A true Falcon. Still got the $10K PSLs. He needs rest. I need rest. You need rest. We all need rest.

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Thanks man. I'll probably lose a true friend this week. Pops is doing fine though. Had some symptoms. Got tested and came up negative, He's 93. I always joked about him out living all of us. He just might. He's a strong man. A great man. A true Falcon. Still got the $10K PSLs. He needs rest. I need rest. You need rest. We all need rest.

Pops just might out live all of us lol. He’s going strong. That’s a blessing. And yes we all need rest lol. My pops talks about the birds every single day lol. 

9 hours ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

I don't know why anyone cares what Antonio Brown does or thinks. Irrelevant. 

Exactly!!   This cat needs to go somewhere and be really quiet while spending time lying on the couch of a trained professional

5 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

You're so right bro:

2019 LEADING RECEIVER

• ATL - WR - Julio Jones - 1391 yards, 6 TDs, $26.5M cash pay out, 7-9 Toilet Bowl Ring
  • KC - TE - Travis Kelce - 1233 yards, 6 TDs, $8.8M cash pay out, Super Bowl Ring.

Go Hurst!

Except KC still paid ‘hood ornaments’ handsomely.

Tyreek Hill has an average salary of $18M. he only played 12 games so he may have been their leading WR had he played 16, as he was in 2018.

They also went and drafted Hardeman high when they worried Hill would miss significant time, so they obviously value the WR position. 

that’s not enough?... they also paid Sammy Watkins an average of $16M a season.

So any argument that KC doesn’t value WR position is wrong. 

EDIT: as for NE, they consistently try to get WRs, BB just has a terrible eye for them. He has traded or used high picks on WRs frequently. Traded a 1 for Cooks, traded a 2 for Sanu, drafted multiple WRs in round 1 and 2, traded other high-mid round picks for WRs as well. People act like BB just doesn’t need/want WRs, but the fact is he tries a lot to find them just can’t scout them for crap

2 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Except KC still paid ‘hood ornaments’ handsomely.

Tyreek Hill has an average salary of $18M. he only played 12 games so he may have been their leading WR had he played 16, as he was in 2018.

They also went and drafted Hardeman high when they worried Hill would miss significant time, so they obviously value the WR position. 

that’s not enough?... they also paid Sammy Watkins an average of $16M a season.

So any argument that KC doesn’t value WR position is wrong. 

Kinda blew that false narrative out of the water.