Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GATXBOI

Falcons 2020 starting secondary all big ten?

In asking this question what are you thoughts on adding CB Damon Arnette and S Jordan Fuller?

We already have Sheffield Oliver and Allen. 

Fuller replaces kazee. Range is stupid you want that ball hawk here is your guy

In saying this Ohio state has had some of the best secondary in the last five years.. top corners and safeties. 

I wish we could get Okudah but Chaisson is too much to pass on to me.

Don’t care what school they come from if they can play.

We are likely gonna need either a NB our boundary CB yet, depending where they see Sheffield going. I think he will be the new CB1 replacing Tru, but who knows for sure. I also wouldn’t sleep on them playing Kazee at NB again. He is a much better fit at FS, but that is where they lined him up until they decided to move Allen to SS. We may just roll out basically the same starting 5 DBs as last year, but w Sheffield replacing Tru.

i still think we add at least 1 CB and S in the draft though, because there are a lot that are free agents after this season. Allen or Kazee will be gone for sure. We basically have Sheffield, Oliver and Miller under contract for ‘21 right?

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

You’re in KC but you’re a falcons fan and a gators fan? Interesting combo there lol. 

Yep I’m originally from Southeast Ga, I’m the outcast of my family.  Everyone is a Ga fan, I LOVE Fla and GaTech.  Love my Falcons, KC is the 2nd team I cheer for.

14 hours ago, KCFalcon22 said:

Yep I’m originally from Southeast Ga, I’m the outcast of my family.  Everyone is a Ga fan, I LOVE Fla and GaTech.  Love my Falcons, KC is the 2nd team I cheer for.

Where in se georgia are you from? Im a tech fan too, but cant stomach the gators.

Kcfalcon22 my old high school team was named bulldogs, the crosstown team, gators. When they merged the two schools, they threw out the old bulldog name and kept the gator. I havent been right since.

12 hours ago, Williamb said:

Kcfalcon22 my old high school team was named bulldogs, the crosstown team, gators. When they merged the two schools, they threw out the old bulldog name and kept the gator. I havent been right since.

Waycross Ga baby...I grew up next door to you in Alma