• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AUTiger7222

Power Rankings

15 hours ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Hilarious. 

If the Aints are the number 4 team in the league, I like our chances to do some damage in the playoffs

It’s funny how they came “underachieve” for the last two seasons but still are still considered the class of the division. 

If it was anybody else, they would have been dropped them to third or lower.

22 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

It’s funny how they came “underachieve” for the last two seasons but still are still considered the class of the division. 

If it was anybody else, they would have been dropped them to third or lower.

Maybe cuz...ohhhh I don’t know...we’ve won the division three straight years??? lol :huh:

Getting Gurley, Fowler, and Hurst could be great. It could also blow up in the Falcons face. All three come with legit question marks. Gurley has the knee issue. Fowler is a one hit wonder in a contract year. Hurst hasn't been very productive so far in his career. 

Add to that the Falcons haven't sniffed the playoffs the last two seasons and it's easy to see why they get no love. They haven't earned it.

14 hours ago, NOS25 said:

Maybe cuz...ohhhh I don’t know...we’ve won the division three straight years??? lol :huh:

Yes, yes you are correct. 

That would be where the underachieving part comes in, thanks for point that out. B)

13 hours ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

Getting Gurley, Fowler, and Hurst could be great. It could also blow up in the Falcons face. All three come with legit question marks. Gurley has the knee issue. Fowler is a one hit wonder in a contract year. Hurst hasn't been very productive so far in his career. 

Add to that the Falcons haven't sniffed the playoffs the last two seasons and it's easy to see why they get no love. They haven't earned it.

Pretty much. The only team getting love for no reason is the Bucs and that’s because of Bradys name

On 3/29/2020 at 1:54 AM, FalconFanSince1970 said:

LMAO.

Lost Desmond Trufant, Devondre Campbell, Austin Hooper, Vic Beasley, Devonta Freeman, Adrian Clayborn, Luke Stocker, Jack Crawford, Wes Schweitzer, Justin Hardy, Kenjon Barner, Kemal Ishmael and Ty Sambrailo.

Replaced them with Dante Fowler Jr., Todd Gurley, Hayden Hurst, Steven Means, Laquan Treadwell, Khari Lee, Justin McCray and LaRoy Reynolds.

And you think we got better? OK

I mean, if you look at it objectively 

Fowler > Beasley 

Gurley > Freeman

Hurst = Hooper [if he gets the same amount of targets]

Treadwell > Hardy 

We still need to replace Campbell and Clayborn, yes. And that's where the draft comes in, clay can still return

Rest are depth players, easy to restock

1 hour ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Fowler > Beasley 

Gurley > Freeman

Treadwell > Hardy 

We still need to replace Campbell and Clayborn, yes. And that's where the draft comes in, clay can still return

I didn't even bother responding to that because half the players he's *****ing about the Falcons losing he couldn't stand because they "suck."

Troffied!! Trust Me!!

18 hours ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Fowler > Beasley 

Gurley > Freeman

Treadwell > Hardy 

Fowler should be better, but Beasley has 10 more sacks than Fowler in only 15 more games. Good luck.

Gurley should be an upgrade over Free in the run game, but he will have to match Free's receiving. Free's a better receiver.

I've heard Hurst is better than Hoop several times on TATF. At least you said he was equal. We shall soon see. Hopefully.

You forgot about Tru and Campbell. Our best CB and leading tackler the last two years. Who replaces them?

Oh. Oh yeah. Rookie NCAA college boys in a pandemic offseason. OK. Got it. 

On 3/28/2020 at 2:41 PM, DonOfThemBirds said:

Surprised Bucs aren't in the top 5 based on how they are this season's flavor of the year now.

They very well could end up in the top five if Brady has gas left in the tank. The Bucs are pretty loaded

25 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Fowler should be better, but Beasley has 10 more sacks than Fowler in only 15 more games. Good luck.

Gurley should be an upgrade over Free in the run game, but he will have to match Free's receiving. Free's a better receiver.

I've heard Hurst is better than Hoop several times on TATF. At least you said he was equal. We shall soon see. Hopefully.

You forgot about Tru and Campbell. Our best CB and leading tackler the last two years. Who replaces them?

Oh. Oh yeah. Rookie NCAA college boys in a pandemic offseason. OK. Got it. 

Gotta agree not sure we’re replacing Tru and Campbell as easily as some think. Especially with rookies. I just hope Fowler can hit double digit sacks and Gurley is 90% of what he was a few years back. If so we’re definitely a playoff team if we stay healthy

3 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

Gotta agree not sure we’re replacing Tru and Campbell as easily as some think. Especially with rookies. I just hope Fowler can hit double digit sacks and Gurley is 90% of what he was a few years back. If so we’re definitely a playoff team if we stay healthy

Campbell is so overrated. Dude is such a major liability in the passing game. But he led the Falcons in tackles!! Paul Worrilow did too!! We all know how important those tackles are!!

On 3/28/2020 at 4:24 PM, FalconFanSince1970 said:

LMAO.

Lost Desmond Trufant, Devondre Campbell, Austin Hooper, Vic Beasley, Devonta Freeman, Adrian Clayborn, Luke Stocker, Jack Crawford, Wes Schweitzer, Justin Hardy, Kenjon Barner, Kemal Ishmael and Ty Sambrailo.

Replaced them with Dante Fowler Jr., Todd Gurley, Hayden Hurst, Steven Means, Laquan Treadwell, Khari Lee, Justin McCray and LaRoy Reynolds.

And you think we got better? OK

None of those outside of Hooper ate particularly big losses. They're all players you have bitched about.

On 3/31/2020 at 10:31 PM, Atl Falcon said:

Gotta agree not sure we’re replacing Tru and Campbell as easily as some think. Especially with rookies. I just hope Fowler can hit douible digit sacks and Gurley is 90% of what he was a few years back. If so we’re definitely a playoff team if we stay healthy

Bro 90% of these boys will pencil in a rook in a heartbeat. In fact they live for draft picks. Most would rather tank games to get higher picks. Rooks usually get their ases handed to em the first year or two. Fowler has only had one double digit sack year in his career. That was in a blitz heavy Wade Phillips 3-4 defense. Now he's coming to ATL where edge rushers come to die. Watch Beasley outplay him. Gurley should be an upgrade.