Does anyone have any N95 masks?

Got a few in the mail thanks to @coastiemike and @The Daywalker! Thank you SO much to you guys I just had to give a quick shoutout. Daywalker even sent me a little goodie that reminded me to Rise Up!!!

They sent me more masks but I have only kept a few and distributed the rest to my mom (who is also a nurse working in a non-critical COVID-19 unit), sister (ICU RN in DC) as well as my brother (who works in a nursing home / rehab center in NY where they do not allow the nurses to wear PPE unless they are directly taking care of COVID + patients which is BS!). Thank you guys so much again!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank yall for what you are doing.  Wish somebody could help you.

Just a suggestion, and you may have already tried this or they may have already sent over any they have. I doubt many people think that electrical distributors would have them but they do. At least he

I figured I would try on here. If anyone just happens to have any N95 masks I would appreciate if you sent me a message and I would pay you for it (and pay you to ship it to me). Our hospital has just

19 minutes ago, Libid21 said:

Be safe, J!

No doubt. Luckily he gave me the week off. If he says take next week I’ll gladly do that as well. The production manager said dude had been out since the previous week but that was a pure lie. I told my boss I don’t trust that they handled it properly and tried to hide it from us when we all had a feeling last Monday. They waited until this week to give the guys working with him off smh

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2020 at 5:07 PM, ya_boi_j said:

No doubt. Luckily he gave me the week off. If he says take next week I’ll gladly do that as well. The production manager said dude had been out since the previous week but that was a pure lie. I told my boss I don’t trust that they handled it properly and tried to hide it from us when we all had a feeling last Monday. They waited until this week to give the guys working with him off smh

WTF? I'd be pizzed. By the time people are symptomatic they've already been carrying it around for awhile. Seriously, where the **** are some people's priorities? Stay healthy man.

24 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

WTF? I'd be pizzed. By the time people are symptomatic they've already been carrying it around for awhile. Seriously, where the **** are some people's priorities? Stay healthy man.

Had another positive case in the plant. Now him and all the shop guys are out again another 2 weeks. I got another lucky week off. Definitely don’t mind if I’m off next week too

• 9 months later...

I too have been searching for the mask of masks. Someone online directed me to the SavageShield mask. I saved $10.00 with coupon code SSTG10  .  The mask fits well. I can breathe easily and my glasses do not fog. So far so good. Comfortable too. It is not disposable, I just replace the filter once a week.