• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
blkbigdog35

Possible number change for Gurley!

5 minutes ago, Since1990 said:

Extremely classy move by Gurley!!

I mean, unless Qadree gets cut I don't think he has much choice unless Q gives it up willingly. I think he'll go 21, I wouldn't mind seeing 33 but Bledi resigned so I would imagine that gives him first rights to it. 

1 minute ago, Dem Birds said:

I mean, unless Qadree gets cut I don't think he has much choice unless Q gives it up willingly. I think he'll go 21, I wouldn't mind seeing 33 but Bledi resigned so I would imagine that gives him first rights to it. 

He could have easily tossed a bunch of money at him, or to a charity in his brother's honor, and got the jersey number!! Happens ALL THE TIME. 

Just now, Since1990 said:

He could have easily tossed a bunch of money at him, or to a charity in his brother's honor, and got the jersey number!! Happens ALL THE TIME. 

And that's what I meant by willingly... 

3 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

NFL Rules on the numbers is outdated.   Just another example of the “No Fun League”

The NFL has been slowly softening up on the rule throughout the years though.

I remember when WRs couldn't wear numbers 10-19. They just started allowing LBs and DEs to wear numbers in the 40's a few years ago.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

#3 would be sweet, but it’s not possible in NFL. #’s 1-19 are off limits to RB’s.  I’m guessing 23 or 28

I agree, or 21.

Also I wanted to ask you, how many posts we gotta make before being able to create a thread? Over 100 posts but still ain't got the option

Edited by FalconsAllDayUrDay

19 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

NFL Rules on the numbers is outdated.   Just another example of the “No Fun League”

You do know why the NFL has rules on which players can where which numbers right?

22 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

You do know why the NFL has rules on which players can where which numbers right?

I know there is some reason and maybe I knew at one time but I forgot.