Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roguebeaver

Unfortunately, bleak for the beak in 2020

Recommended Posts

Strongly looks like this entire NFL season may get cancelled and DQ and TD will make it through another year because of a random event!  Though life changing as The current time is it,.I pray all will be protected! 
 

Sheesh, months without any sports is going to be excruciatingly heiiacious... how will you survive without getting Suspended  or banned by the COPOS of this message board! Ain’t gonna lie, gonna be a by tch! And most likely, any post by me will be my swan song! 

So, I’ll say it now, stay safe, stay strong, and Go Falcons! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, m2Falcons said:

As serious as the current situation is...  in late March, any talk of cancelling the 2020 football season is pretty absurd right now.

It's going to be a year or more before 10's of thousands of people are going to be able to get together for any sporting events. Multiple waves of this are going to hit as soon as we put our foot off the brake and attempt to get back to normal.

Maybe they can play to empty stadiums for the next year if they choose to go that route.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MAD597 said:

It's going to be a year or more before 10's of thousands of people are going to be able to get together for any sporting events. Multiple waves of this are going to hit as soon as we put our foot off the brake and attempt to get back to normal.

Maybe they can play to empty stadiums for the next year if they choose to go that route.

How'd I know you were a dooms dayer.....must be all of those positive, happy posts of yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Biingo! There's your answer. There may be a delay, but the 2020 NFL season is going to get played. Money talks loud.

it might be shortened a tad like a strike shortened season but i am sure they will do something to get some games played.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MAD597 said:

It's going to be a year or more before 10's of thousands of people are going to be able to get together for any sporting events. Multiple waves of this are going to hit as soon as we put our foot off the brake and attempt to get back to normal.

Maybe they can play to empty stadiums for the next year if they choose to go that route.

LMAO a year or more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

People are living normally in NYC I hear from people with family there. Think this started today or yesterday.  I guess they are sick of staying home. 

I doubt the season gets canceled. 

I have family there and people are not living normally.  More people have died up there than they are letting on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

Estimate How much money would be lost in total by canceling a season. 

This is exactly what there doing down this end of the world Rugby,Rugby league and all sports including F-1 all cancelled down this end of the world.Until further notice.

Money isn’t everything they need to get a handle on it reset and go again once they have control of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kiwifalcon said:

This is exactly what there doing down this end of the world Rugby,Rugby league and all sports including F-1 all cancelled down this end of the world.Until further notice.

Money isn’t everything they need to get a handle on it reset and go again once they have control of it.

Money is everything to these owners. That why they did a deal for more games. 
 

hope you are staying safe down under. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

Money is everything to these owners. That why they did a deal for more games. 
 

hope you are staying safe down under. 

Our countries shut down.

Essentially you can go out but stay local just with people you live with,walk the dog etc.

Supermarkets are about thee only food places open 100 in them max so the lines are mayhem.1st thing in the morning or last thing at night.Sanitiser on trolleys and hands are a must gloves and masks recommended.

All business bar essential services are thee only people operating everything else is shut down for a month possibly more.

The borders are shut you can’t even travel within the country bar locally to buy food and medical supplies.Outside of that your inside.

They’ve taken a big stance on this down here much like the gun law being introduced after that mass mosque shooting they jump on it and treat it seriously.

The NFL owners will be pushing **** up hill I reckon money be ****ed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Malachore said:

LMAO a year or more.

Down play it all you want,  until we get a vaccine and have the majority of the worlds population vaccinated it is going to keep spreading in waves everytime we think the coast is clear and try and go back to normal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

Estimate How much money would be lost in total by canceling a season. 

There is no possible scenario where in the fall stadiums full of 70k people are going to happen without a major spike of infections and deaths.

The only way next season is played is in front of empty stadiums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Chitown2ATL_Falcon said:

I have family there and people are not living normally.  More people have died up there than they are letting on!

Yea this dude is nuts, NY is a warzone, some people aren't even paying attention

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Down play it all you want,  until we get a vaccine and have the majority of the worlds population vaccinated it is going to keep spreading in waves everytime we think the coast is clear and try and go back to normal.

Saying we will not be shut down for an entire year isn't downplaying anything.

And since when is "the majority of the world" vaccinated against anything? Finding the treatment will prove less difficult than mass producing it. They are already successfully treating it in at risk patients. At some point they will need to isolate or roll the dice on their life. Many before the few.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...