• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Favorite player in the draft

Ideally the 2nd, but I wouldn't even be mad at 16 tbh

He’s a perfect example of how being short doesn’t mean you can’t play big.  I don’t care about his height when he plays like he does.  A lot of players come flying in like a missile and then miss the

Posted Images

On 3/27/2020 at 12:20 AM, Refried Beans said:

Yep this dude was Big Ten DB of the year. Needs to be wearing Falcons Red and black. 

It's sasd we're still talking about drafting a DB with as much as we've put into them the last couple of years. Misses on these picks do not allow us to fill the positions that need being filled now. 

32 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

It's sasd we're still talking about drafting a DB with as much as we've put into them the last couple of years. Misses on these picks do not allow us to fill the positions that need being filled now. 

We have not spent enough resources on the position.  In today’s NFL, teams need to follow the Patriots model.  They pay in FA and spend a top 3 pick nearly every year on a DB.

• 2007: 1st round

• 2008: 2nd round

• 2009: 1st Round & 2nd round

• 2010: 1st Round

• 2011: 2nd Round

• 2012: 2nd Round

• 2013: 3rd Round

• 2015: 2nd Round

• 2016: 2nd Round

• 2018: 2nd Round

• 2019: 2nd Round

• 2020: 2nd Round

Three 1st Round picks, nine 2nd round picks and a 3rd.  Thats investing in your secondary.  Some misses in there, but that’s ok cause you have other options you’ve drafted

I could out draft TD, McKay and Falcons whole front office. TD played D3 football and McKay never played. Half our scouts worked for Cleveland so you know they are trash. Tried to tell everyone Winfield was the DB of choice. But our front office always reaching for garbage. McKay drafts like an expansion team, because that is how his dad drafted. I was on this board several years ago blowing up about Aaron Donald too.  Now I am telling you this years pick needs to be D Eriq King out of Miami. We need to ditch Frankenstein Ryan and Terminator foot Julio and get with the times. Trade Isiah Oliver for a bag of balls and let's start cleaning this trash out and get with the times. 

11 minutes ago, Refried Beans said:

I could out draft TD, McKay and Falcons whole front office. TD played D3 football and McKay never played. Half our scouts worked for Cleveland so you know they are trash. Tried to tell everyone Winfield was the DB of choice. But our front office always reaching for garbage. McKay drafts like an expansion team, because that is how his dad drafted. I was on this board several years ago blowing up about Aaron Donald too.  Now I am telling you this years pick needs to be D Eriq King out of Miami. We need to ditch Frankenstein Ryan and Terminator foot Julio and get with the times. Trade Isiah Oliver for a bag of balls and let's start cleaning this trash out and get with the times. 

Put your name on it.  Let’s see your picks for next year

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mock-draft-machine

35 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

We have not spent enough resources on the position.  In today’s NFL, teams need to follow the Patriots model.  They pay in FA and spend a top 3 pick nearly every year on a DB.

• 2007: 1st round

• 2008: 2nd round

• 2009: 1st Round & 2nd round

• 2010: 1st Round

• 2011: 2nd Round

• 2012: 2nd Round

• 2013: 3rd Round

• 2015: 2nd Round

• 2016: 2nd Round

• 2018: 2nd Round

• 2019: 2nd Round

• 2020: 2nd Round

Three 1st Round picks, nine 2nd round picks and a 3rd.  Thats investing in your secondary.  Some misses in there, but that’s ok cause you have other options you’ve drafted

We go after the position but my points was the misses.  The misses really set us back and then we cannot focus on other defensive positions of need.

My positions of need for Falcons this year are S, LB, QB, and RB. 

1st round pick 6- Richard LeCounte S UGA

Trading back into 1st round with Jax Jags at 19 getting- QB D Eriq King University of Miami

2nd round- RB Najee Harris Alabama. Mark Ingram part 2. 

3rd round- No pick used this to trade back into 1st to get King

4th round- Patrick Jones 2 DE- University of Pittsburg- The trend of successful d -linemen in NFL from Pitt continues with this dude. university of Pitt is a D-line factory. 

5th round- Chazz Surratt UNC a LB that used to play QB so you know the awareness , IQ, and speed are there.

5th round pick 2- Pete Werner LB Ohio State Underrated but sticks the **** out of people.  Hidden gem of the draft.

6th round- Adrian Ealy OT Oklahoma- I am moving on from Matt Ryan playing more spread offense with mobile QB in King I need OT that come from this background. Ealy will be there late and I will take a flyer on him. 

6th round last pick- Yes I will take a Kicker. 

I will dump Isiah Oliver and get a CB in free agency that is experienced. I will trade Julio for more picks if I can get someone to take some of this terrible contract off my books for a oft injured player. 

3 minutes ago, Refried Beans said:

Trading back into 1st round with Jax Jags at 19 getting- QB D Eriq King University of Miami

4th round- Patrick Jones 2 DE- University of Pittsburg- The trend of successful d -linemen in NFL from Pitt continues with this dude. university of Pitt is a D-line factory. 

5th round- Chazz Surratt UNC a LB that used to play QB so you know the awareness , IQ, and speed are there.

5th round pick 2- Pete Werner LB Ohio State Underrated but sticks the **** out of people.  Hidden gem of the draft.

6th round- Adrian Ealy OT Oklahoma- I am moving on from Matt Ryan playing more spread offense with mobile QB in King I need OT that come from this background. Ealy will be there late and I will take a flyer on him. 

I will dump Isiah Oliver and get a CB in free agency that is experienced. I will trade Julio for more picks if I can get someone to take some of this terrible contract off my books for a oft injured player. 

You likely won’t have to move up to get King.  How old is he?  24?

LeCounte is off to a great start.  Najee in Rd 2 is good value for sure

King will win the Heisman this year. So I will have to move up because of Heisman hype. He may fall to late 20's but I dont want Jax to get him so I trade a 3rd round this year and a future pick to get him. He is a Mahomes, Lamar Jackson clone. The Najee Harris RB gets me a Mark Ingram slobber knocker RB to put in backfield with King. 

With King at QB and Najee Harris at RB rotating in with Bryan Hill my new head coach Eric Bieniemy would have a smooth transition over from KC, similar type players just call your plays. I would fire McKay, Quinn, and TD now. Go ahead and call out to Dodds if he's not available just listen to me on this board :) I can walk Blank thru the rebuild. Go ahead and let Morris finish out they year at coach, he deserves it. I am sure Bieniemy will bring his own staff but I would ask Bieniemy n the interview what his interest was in retaining Raheem. If he didnt have plans to retain him I would let Raheem know out of respect so he could start making future plans. Everyone else from mcKay on down is driftwood trash, can them and let em kick the bricks. I would cleanout Falcons Front office in Flowery branch like COVID send them all home, everyone but the janitor. 

28 minutes ago, Refried Beans said:

4h32cv.jpg

30 minutes ago, Refried Beans said:

King will win the Heisman this year. So I will have to move up because of Heisman hype. He may fall to late 20's but I dont want Jax to get him so I trade a 3rd round this year and a future pick to get him. He is a Mahomes, Lamar Jackson clone. The Najee Harris RB gets me a Mark Ingram slobber knocker RB to put in backfield with King. 

King isn’t a Mahomes/Jackson clone outside of his elusiveness.  Long way to go as a passer

Rousseau out of Miami is solid but dude from Pitt is better, in my opinion and I can get him round 4. Holland to LeCounte at Safety is no comparison, LeCOunte is a game changer, a impact player. Falcons need Impact players, we have a team full of depth players. We need STARS. Grady Jarrett is a Impact player. Takk is a Depth player. Right now our only IMPACT players are Grady Jarrett, D Jones, Ridley, Gage, maybe Hill. Julio, Neal, Gurley, and Ryan USED to be impact players but their time has past. 

Edited by Refried Beans