• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Refried Beans

Joe Burrows vs Matt Ryan

11 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

FALSE

True. It's a new world. I'm calling a spade a spade.

There's no logical reason to compare a QB who has won an MVP, is known for 4th qtr comebacks and taken his team to the SB to a rookie who has never thrown a pass in the NFL.

No one is fooled.

21 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

Hypothetical situation. 2 minutes to go. NFC Championship. You gotta drive 80 yards and score a TD to win.  Working with Falcons current offensive personell, which QB you got more confidence in and why?  

Is this a serious question? One has been in the league 12 years, has 50,000 yards and over 300 TDs while winning over 100 NFL games, multiple playoff games and played amazing in a Superbowl.

In what world would someone pick a Rookie QB who has not played a snap in the NFL over him?

On 3/26/2020 at 0:44 PM, JDaveG said:

Matt Ryan, because he is actually on the team and we aren't going to get Joe Burrows.  I have very little confidence in a guy who is never going to play for the team to be able to get the job done.

Matt Ryan because he's actually been there done that!!! I mean seriously, he's got the most 4th quarter comebacks and game-winning drives of anyone since he's been in the NFL. But Joe Burrow who's never taken an NFL snap is all of a sudden better than Ryan? What a ******* joke this "fan" base is.

Maybe the OP could first learn the actual name of one of the QB and then post this stupid question. Joe BURROW is an amazing QB prospect, but Matty is a former NFL MVP and an All Pro QB. Its not even a question, and i am a huge huge Joe Burrow fan