Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FentayeJones

Gurley Hyped for Return to GA

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Where have you been man???

I know times are hard, but dayum...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/03/29/falcons-still-havent-announced-todd-gurley-deal/

I don’t think it’s official yet because he still yet to have his physical. Not sure

Edited by 5stripes

Yeah he is not "officially" a Falcon just yet. Yeah they agreed to terms on a contract. Just needs to get his physical in. Who knows when it will be because of this situation going on.

21 minutes ago, KHAOS said:

Yeah he is not "officially" a Falcon just yet. Yeah they agreed to terms on a contract. Just needs to get his physical in. Who knows when it will be because of this situation going on.

Yeah, that's what I mean, it's not official.  I see articles saying he signed as far back as 03/20 but that transaction doesn't show up on the Falcons page.  Has me worried and hoping there aren't any physical issues.

Interesting article on this.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/03/29/falcons-still-havent-announced-todd-gurley-deal/

Particularly this.

The revised rules of the 2020 offseason, as influenced by the coronavirus pandemic, permit teams to announce a deal before a contract is signed and before a physical is conducted. Other teams (like the Texans as to receiver Randall Cobb) have done it. The Falcons have chosen otherwise as to Gurley.

32 minutes ago, cnst said:

Yeah, that's what I mean, it's not official.  I see articles saying he signed as far back as 03/20 but that transaction doesn't show up on the Falcons page.  Has me worried and hoping there aren't any physical issues.

1 hour ago, 5stripes said:

I don’t think it’s official yet because he still yet to have his physical. Not sure

I think the physical is probably the only thing holding up the "official" announcement.

I think it gets done soon because Gurley did say that Julio came to visit him when the Rams released him, which means Gurley is already in Atlanta or close by.

I think Gurley has a spot in Atlanta already.

2 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I think the physical is probably the only thing holding up the "official" announcement.

I think it gets done soon because Gurley did say that Julio came to visit him when the Rams released him, which means Gurley is already in Atlanta or close by.

I think Gurley has a spot in Atlanta already.

I’m sure he does have a place in Atlanta but he’s currently still in Cali. He’s been hiking out there according to his Instagram. 

48 minutes ago, 5stripes said:

I’m sure he does have a place in Atlanta but he’s currently still in Cali. He’s been hiking out there according to his Instagram. 

How did Julio visit him as soon as he was released then?

Julio was in Cali at the time as well?

4 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

How did Julio visit him as soon as he was released then?

Julio was in Cali at the time as well?

Idk most likely