Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcons Fan MVP

(Saints or Bucs) which one is the biggest threat to the Falcons?

Doesnt matter if we falcon things up like the last 2 years. But I would say as of right now the Saints. They have a shutdown defense, and an offensive genius at the helm, with many solid weapons. 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Doesnt matter if we falcon things up like the last 2 years. But I would say as of right now the Saints. They have a shutdown defense, and an offensive genius at the helm, with many solid weapons. 

The Saints been killing us over Payton's coaching tenure there but I think by how we played them last year we've found our footing on how to play (and beat) them now. I also think Raheem Morris is gonna be a good DC next season, coming up with some great defensive gameplanning. 

Edited by Hard2BaBirdWachr

30 minutes ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

The Saints been killing us over Payton's coaching tenure there but I think by how we played them last year we've found our footing on how to play (and win) them now. I also think Raheem Morris is gonna be a good DC next season, coming up with some great defensive gameplanning. 

Right but that's just one victory, could easily be a fluke. They came in to our house and still won and they have the best Dline in the division. Perhaps if Takk goes off I could see us stand a chance. 

33 minutes ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

The Saints been killing us over Payton's coaching tenure there but I think by how we played them last year we've found our footing on how to play (and win) them now. I also think Raheem Morris is gonna be a good DC next season, coming up with some great defensive gameplanning. 

We would have beat them on Thanksgiving if we had Lindstrom and Ridley

2 hours ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

The falcons are the biggest threat to the falcons. 

Signed Sealed Delivered..  Nothing else needs to be said! Breaking football hearts since June 30th1965! I joined the Parade in 1982.. Some where or another I got stuck on the "THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR!" Float and never got off.. It's like a fungus you cant get rid of yet everyone knows it's there..  Well as always, "Maybe this year will be different?" 

GO FALCONS!

3 hours ago, Goal2Go said:

Signed Sealed Delivered..  Nothing else needs to be said! Breaking football hearts since June 30th1965! I joined the Parade in 1982.. Some where or another I got stuck on the "THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR!" Float and never got off.. It's like a fungus you cant get rid of yet everyone knows it's there..  Well as always, "Maybe this year will be different?" 

GO FALCONS!

Chiefs, Eagles, Seahawks, Cavs, Mavericks, Raptors, Cubs and National fans have gone through the disappointment we have yet their teams finally got that overdue championship in the last 10 years. Our day could come very soon.

9 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Chiefs, Eagles, Seahawks, Cavs, Mavericks, Raptors, Cubs and National fans have gone through the disappointment we have yet their teams finally got that overdue championship in the last 10 years. Our day could come very soon.

We can only hope!

GO FALCONS!

9 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, Osiruz said:

I hate that you just told the truth there. I can't stand them. But tis true.

Saints! Tom Brady once said if Aaron Rodgers were in NE in his system, he would throw for 100 TDs a season. So until I see Brady put in work outside of NE, he is a system QB to me. 

16 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Right but that's just one victory, could easily be a fluke. They came in to our house and still won and they have the best Dline in the division. Perhaps if Takk goes off I could see us stand a chance. 

Not sure I'd go there yet. On paper I'd go with the Sucs:

• JPP, Shaq Barrett, Suh and Vita Vea. Two good backers that can bring it too in Lavonte and Devin White.

4 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Not sure I'd go there yet. On paper I'd go with the Sucs:

• JPP, Shaq Barrett, Suh and Vita Vea. Two good backers that can bring it too in Lavonte and Devin White.

Nah saints have more sacks, and allow less passing yards and TDs, but the Buccs are close.

There is a scene in the Hulk movie where he slams this guy back and forth against the ground.  That’s how we will beat them both next year.