Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcons Fan MVP

(Saints or Bucs) which one is the biggest threat to the Falcons?

Recommended Posts

Doesnt matter if we falcon things up like the last 2 years. But I would say as of right now the Saints. They have a shutdown defense, and an offensive genius at the helm, with many solid weapons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Doesnt matter if we falcon things up like the last 2 years. But I would say as of right now the Saints. They have a shutdown defense, and an offensive genius at the helm, with many solid weapons. 

The Saints been killing us over Payton's coaching tenure there but I think by how we played them last year we've found our footing on how to play (and beat) them now. I also think Raheem Morris is gonna be a good DC next season, coming up with some great defensive gameplanning. 

Edited by Hard2BaBirdWachr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

The Saints been killing us over Payton's coaching tenure there but I think by how we played them last year we've found our footing on how to play (and win) them now. I also think Raheem Morris is gonna be a good DC next season, coming up with some great defensive gameplanning. 

Right but that's just one victory, could easily be a fluke. They came in to our house and still won and they have the best Dline in the division. Perhaps if Takk goes off I could see us stand a chance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

The Saints been killing us over Payton's coaching tenure there but I think by how we played them last year we've found our footing on how to play (and win) them now. I also think Raheem Morris is gonna be a good DC next season, coming up with some great defensive gameplanning. 

We would have beat them on Thanksgiving if we had Lindstrom and Ridley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

The falcons are the biggest threat to the falcons. 

Signed Sealed Delivered..  Nothing else needs to be said! Breaking football hearts since June 30th1965! I joined the Parade in 1982.. Some where or another I got stuck on the "THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR!" Float and never got off.. It's like a fungus you cant get rid of yet everyone knows it's there..  Well as always, "Maybe this year will be different?" 

 

GO FALCONS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Goal2Go said:

Signed Sealed Delivered..  Nothing else needs to be said! Breaking football hearts since June 30th1965! I joined the Parade in 1982.. Some where or another I got stuck on the "THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR!" Float and never got off.. It's like a fungus you cant get rid of yet everyone knows it's there..  Well as always, "Maybe this year will be different?" 

 

GO FALCONS!

Chiefs, Eagles, Seahawks, Cavs, Mavericks, Raptors, Cubs and National fans have gone through the disappointment we have yet their teams finally got that overdue championship in the last 10 years. Our day could come very soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Chiefs, Eagles, Seahawks, Cavs, Mavericks, Raptors, Cubs and National fans have gone through the disappointment we have yet their teams finally got that overdue championship in the last 10 years. Our day could come very soon.

We can only hope!

 

GO FALCONS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Chiefs, Eagles, Seahawks, Cavs, Mavericks, Raptors, Cubs and National fans have gone through the disappointment we have yet their teams finally got that overdue championship in the last 10 years. Our day could come very soon.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Doesnt matter if we falcon things up like the last 2 years. But I would say as of right now the Saints. They have a shutdown defense, and an offensive genius at the helm, with many solid weapons. 

I hate that you just told the truth there. I can't stand them. But tis true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saints! Tom Brady once said if Aaron Rodgers were in NE in his system, he would throw for 100 TDs a season. So until I see Brady put in work outside of NE, he is a system QB to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Right but that's just one victory, could easily be a fluke. They came in to our house and still won and they have the best Dline in the division. Perhaps if Takk goes off I could see us stand a chance. 

Not sure I'd go there yet. On paper I'd go with the Sucs:

  • JPP, Shaq Barrett, Suh and Vita Vea. Two good backers that can bring it too in Lavonte and Devin White.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Not sure I'd go there yet. On paper I'd go with the Sucs:

  • JPP, Shaq Barrett, Suh and Vita Vea. Two good backers that can bring it too in Lavonte and Devin White.

Nah saints have more sacks, and allow less passing yards and TDs, but the Buccs are close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a scene in the Hulk movie where he slams this guy back and forth against the ground.  That’s how we will beat them both next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...