Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I Even Bleed Red

I know this is going to be a unpopular opinion but I'm popular for those

7 hours ago, RYNE said:

Wait.... people actually exist that don’t believe Tom Brady is going to seriously elevate the Succs this year? 

That’s just blind stupidity 

Personally I think making assumptions about the future is blind stupidity.

My opinion is that TB has the pieces in place to be a double digit win team next year but it is by no means a sure thing.  Injuries happen, TB is old by NFL standards and it remains to be seen how the scheme will fit him at this point in his career.

That said, the leadership factor alone should be good for a few wins but only time will tell.

Let’s hope TB doesn’t win the South. Anybody remember these boards in 2002 when they won a ring? Awful. The likes of JohnnyBuc, BucShaq, Meagan, ShpForXXX, AlbinoDonkey and other miserable Sucs will rise from the dead and torment the hail out of us. Worst fans in the NFL when they’re winning. By far.

10 hours ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

I became a Falcons fan in 98 watching Jamal Anderson do the Dirty Bird. 

I became a Tom Brady fan in 2007 when he was legit TERRORIZING defenses in the NFL. 

I know we lost the Super Bowl to him in devastating fashion and, trust me, I was devastated. 

But that's why he's the GOAT. Yes, he's the GOAT. He's a sixth round draft pick who has 6 SB rings!

People hate it when the COMMON MAN becomes great. Yes, Brady was more of the "every man" than, say, Peyton Manning.

I'm gonna put it out there and say Tampa is going to be tough this year. 

Suh is now a Bucc because that's the Brady Effect. 

The Tom Brady aura is now starting to show in Tampa's swag. I can't wait to see what he can do outta NE.

The NFC South is gearing up its armies for an absolute blood bath!

It's gonna be an interesting & exciting season. Buckle up! 

great points except suh and when you became a brady fan

sounds like tampa will use its pick on andrew thomas out of UGA also

8 hours ago, RYNE said:

Wait.... people actually exist that don’t believe Tom Brady is going to seriously elevate the Succs this year? 

That’s just blind stupidity 

I think his arm has fallen off a good bit so he's gonna leave some 'meat on the bone' with those WRs deep.

Certainly will be able to take care of the ball better than Winston though so that counts for something.

11 hours ago, falconfan5832 said:

TB's gonna get get hit and sacked more then hes used to.Thats BAs offense,plus their O line isnt that good.

And he's going to shatter like a china doll. He's never been hit like MR, and at 43, he's not going to handle it well. People get too hung up on past performance, and name.  He's not the same player, and the Bucs will be worse for having him. BA should have kept running with Winston.  

Wasn't TB's defense really good last year? Assuming that stays the same, and having a legit QB finally...hard to believe they won't be in the playoffs. I don't know if Quinn makes it out of this year, he's not much of a coach. This season pretty much will go as far as Morris and..ugh Koetter can take it.

2 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Let’s hope TB doesn’t win the South. Anybody remember these boards in 2002 when they won a ring? Awful. The likes of JohnnyBuc, BucShaq, Meagan, ShpForXXX, AlbinoDonkey and other miserable Sucs will rise from the dead and torment the hail out of us. Worst fans in the NFL when they’re winning. By far.

No, Philly fans are the worst in every sport, always. It's like they TRY to be baboons, I don't get those mother****ers at all.

3 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

The 2002 Tampa Bay Bucs had an all-time historic defense that stopped offenses and scored when their below average offense couldn't.

They currently don't have that down in Tampa. Let's see how well a soon to be 43 year old Brady adjust to playing for the Bucs in his first year before we start acting like the Bucs are the next SB bound flavor of the year.

Also, Jerry Jones must be pissed that Brady to Bucs has made many of the media forget about the Cowboys as the usual SB hype train.

12 hours ago, quotemokc said:

Mahomes is going to overtake Brady as the GOAT.

3 hours ago, Spts1 said:

GONNA?

Image result for mahomes super bowl trophy

3 hours ago, UGABOZ said:

not at all, mahomes will level out here soon

1 hour ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

That's not gonna happen.  6 rings is not gonna be surpassed.

Maybe when it comes to stats. But being the greatest of all time is a combination of both stats and success.

I don't think some realize the magnitude of what Brady has done during his time with the Pats.

Brady is the only QB in NFL history with both a 5th and 6th SB ring. He has spent literally half of his career in SBs and most of his career in Conference Championship games. Those things have never been done before ever. That will more than likely never happen again in our lifetimes.

Also, Andy Reid isn't Bill Belichick. I think Reid and Mahomes can win another SB or 2 together, but in no way do I see an Andy Reid coached team all of a sudden becoming an all-time great dynasty.

28 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Maybe when it comes to stats. But being the greatest of all time is a combination of both stats and success.

I don't think some realize the magnitude of what Brady has done during his time with the Pats.

Brady is the only QB in NFL history with both a 5th and 6th SB ring. He has spent literally half of his career in SBs and most of his career in Conference Championship games. Those things have never been done before ever. That will more than likely never happen again in our lifetimes.

Also, Andy Reid isn't Bill Belichick. I think Reid and Mahomes can win another SB or 2 together, but in no way do I see an Andy Reid coached team all of a sudden becoming an all-time great dynasty.

I'll go a step further.  They won't win another Super Bowl together.  

29 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

The Patriots were a NFL created dynasty.  Between the cheating and obvious referee calls going their way, come on dude...

3 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

He got 5 more to go.

Football is a team sport.  If the Chiefs had HALF a defense in 2018,  they would have won the championship that year too...  

Just now, Spts1 said:

Football is a team sport.  If the Chiefs had HALF a defense in 2018,  they would have won the championship that year too...  

Not dismissing that, saying nobody gonna call him the goat until he has more hardware. What Brady has done very well may never happen again.

Pats didn’t win with the best roster in the NFL every year...just the best QB and coach.

22 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

The Patriots were a NFL created dynasty.  Between the cheating and obvious referee calls going their way, come on dude...

The Pats of the last 20 years will be remembered for the run of 9 SBs appearances and 6 SB titles.

People will not remember the scandals and controversies. Especially people who weren't living or old enough to experience the era.

32 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Team success plays a huge roll into a QB's status as the greatest of all time as well.

That is the reason why we don't call Peyton or Marino the greatest of all time. Both were actually better QBs pound for pound than Brady in my opinion.

It's just neither had anywhere close to the success that Brady has had with the Pats, which is keeping either from being labeled as #1.

I'm Marino's case, he carried his teams but they were never good enough to win a SB outside of the one that had the unfortunate fate of facing the Walsh/Montana Niners dynasty in SB 19.

9 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

The Pats of the last 20 years will be remembered for the run of 9 SBs appearances and 6 SB titles.

People will not remember the scandals and controversies. Especially people who weren't living or old enough to experience the era.

And have you noticed how quiet the coverage of their latest cheating scandal has been? I honestly think they let Brady go just to get the media to focus on something else and hope that no one remembers them getting caught taping the Bengals signals, subs, etc.  

12 minutes ago, jstammer said:

And have you noticed how quiet the coverage of their latest cheating scandal has been? I honestly think they let Brady go just to get the media to focus on something else and hope that no one remembers them getting caught taping the Bengals signals, subs, etc.  

Everything questionable about the Pats dynasty run will be swept under the rug and forgotten over time. Including Robert Kraft's own personal scandal.

Just like Michael Jordan's run of 6 strait NBA titles. Jordan actually didn't win 6 straight NBA titles. Shaq and the Magics beat Jordan and the Bulls in the 95' eastern conference semi-finals right when Jordan unretired the 1st time.

Obviously the NBA must've burned the tapes of that series and dared any of the media to mention it ever again lol. You really don't even hear Shaq bring it up. To Jordan's credit though he was very rusty coming off of an almost 2 year retirement, but it still happened.