Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I Even Bleed Red

I know this is going to be a unpopular opinion but I'm popular for those

I became a Falcons fan in 98 watching Jamal Anderson do the Dirty Bird. 

I became a Tom Brady fan in 2007 when he was legit TERRORIZING defenses in the NFL. 

I know we lost the Super Bowl to him in devastating fashion and, trust me, I was devastated. 

But that's why he's the GOAT. Yes, he's the GOAT. He's a sixth round draft pick who has 6 SB rings!

People hate it when the COMMON MAN becomes great. Yes, Brady was more of the "every man" than, say, Peyton Manning.

I'm gonna put it out there and say Tampa is going to be tough this year. 

Suh is now a Bucc because that's the Brady Effect. 

The Tom Brady aura is now starting to show in Tampa's swag. I can't wait to see what he can do outta NE.

The NFC South is gearing up its armies for an absolute blood bath!

It's gonna be an interesting & exciting season. Buckle up! 

Just now, I Even Bleed Red said:

I became a Tom Brady fan in 2007 when he was legit TERRORIZING defenses in the NFL. 

I know we lost the Super Bowl to him in devastating fashion and, trust me, I was devastated. 

But that's why he's the GOAT. Yes, he's the GOAT. He's a sixth round draft pick who has 6 SB rings!

People hate it when the COMMON MAN becomes great. Yes, Brady was more of the "every man" than, say, Peyton Manning.

The Tom Brady aura is now starting to show in Tampa's swag. I can't wait to see what he can do outta NE.

Such was already a buc he went back to play under Bowles not Tom Brady 

Advanced issues found

30 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Get of Tommy's nutsack jeez... Birds beat Tampa twice Tommy gets his 30 million but not much else, misses Edleman and misses the playoffs. Been watching the NFL since 75 no QB switches teams late and fares well. The first year even the really great ones, the ones that win Super Bowls with different coaches like Joe Montana take awhile. It usually takes time and practice and I would bet practice time get delayed because of this virus ****. 

1 hour ago, putnam6 said:

Get of Tommy's nutsack jeez... Birds beat Tampa twice Tommy gets his 30 million but not much else, misses Edleman and misses the playoffs. Been watching the NFL since 75 no QB switches teams late and fares well. The first year even the really great ones, the ones that win Super Bowls with different coaches like Joe Montana take awhile. It usually takes time and practice and I would bet practice time get delayed because of this virus ****. 

1 hour ago, JayOzOne said:

Snap a picture of yourself kissing your Tampa Tom Fathead and post it on Pewter Report.

I’m not on his nutsack.

I was a kid when he was in his first Super Bowl. I grew up watching him in the SB. 

1 hour ago, quotemokc said:

Mahomes is going to overtake Brady as the GOAT.

He has the talent to. He is no where close now. There were a lotta more talented ppl to play that position before. Time will tell. 

1 hour ago, putnam6 said:

Different era, it can be done now. 

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

Tampa Bays going to be a force because they got a good HC in Bruce Arians I bet you anything he’s the guy attracting a guy like Brady too Tampa.

The guys just a good coach.

Yep. Winston gave away few games with those picks. Arians went to NFCG with Carson Palmer in Arizona. They had a top 5 Defense last year and need a QB who doesn’t throw 30 Interceptions a year.

11 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

I’m not on his nutsack.

I was a kid when he was in his first Super Bowl. I grew up watching him in the SB. 

He has the talent to. He is no where close now. There were a lotta more talented ppl to play that position before. Time will tell. 

It's all good. I hate New England but I'm also jealous of their fans. I was just being a d!ck.

I think it'll be a transition and unlikely to all click in year 1. I don't know if he stays around for a 2nd year but, assuming he did and his body held up, I'd be more worried about the Bucs in 2021.