Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I Even Bleed Red

I know this is going to be a unpopular opinion but I'm popular for those

Recommended Posts

I became a Falcons fan in 98 watching Jamal Anderson do the Dirty Bird. 

I became a Tom Brady fan in 2007 when he was legit TERRORIZING defenses in the NFL. 

I know we lost the Super Bowl to him in devastating fashion and, trust me, I was devastated. 

But that's why he's the GOAT. Yes, he's the GOAT. He's a sixth round draft pick who has 6 SB rings!

People hate it when the COMMON MAN becomes great. Yes, Brady was more of the "every man" than, say, Peyton Manning.

I'm gonna put it out there and say Tampa is going to be tough this year. 

Suh is now a Bucc because that's the Brady Effect. 

The Tom Brady aura is now starting to show in Tampa's swag. I can't wait to see what he can do outta NE.

The NFC South is gearing up its armies for an absolute blood bath!

It's gonna be an interesting & exciting season. Buckle up! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, I Even Bleed Red said:

I became a Falcons fan in 98 watching Jamal Anderson do the Dirty Bird. 

I became a Tom Brady fan in 2007 when he was legit TERRORIZING defenses in the NFL. 

I know we lost the Super Bowl to him in devastating fashion and, trust me, I was devastated. 

But that's why he's the GOAT. Yes, he's the GOAT. He's a sixth round draft pick who has 6 SB rings!

People hate it when the COMMON MAN becomes great. Yes, Brady was more of the "every man" than, say, Peyton Manning.

I'm gonna put it out there and say Tampa is going to be tough this year. 

Suh is now a Bucc because that's the Brady Effect. 

The Tom Brady aura is now starting to show in Tampa's swag. I can't wait to see what he can do outta NE.

The NFC South is gearing up its armies for an absolute blood bath!

It's gonna be an interesting & exciting season. Buckle up! 

Such was already a buc he went back to play under Bowles not Tom Brady 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
4
 Advanced issues found
 
2
30 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

I became a Falcons fan in 98 watching Jamal Anderson do the Dirty Bird. 

I became a Tom Brady fan in 2007 when he was legit TERRORIZING defenses in the NFL. 

I know we lost the Super Bowl to him in devastating fashion and, trust me, I was devastated. 

But that's why he's the GOAT. Yes, he's the GOAT. He's a sixth round draft pick who has 6 SB rings!

People hate it when the COMMON MAN becomes great. Yes, Brady was more of the "every man" than, say, Peyton Manning.

I'm gonna put it out there and say Tampa is going to be tough this year. 

Suh is now a Bucc because that's the Brady Effect. 

The Tom Brady aura is now starting to show in Tampa's swag. I can't wait to see what he can do outta NE.

The NFC South is gearing up its armies for an absolute blood bath!

It's gonna be an interesting & exciting season. Buckle up! 

Get of Tommy's nutsack jeez... Birds beat Tampa twice Tommy gets his 30 million but not much else, misses Edleman and misses the playoffs. Been watching the NFL since 75 no QB switches teams late and fares well. The first year even the really great ones, the ones that win Super Bowls with different coaches like Joe Montana take awhile. It usually takes time and practice and I would bet practice time get delayed because of this virus ****. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, putnam6 said:

Get of Tommy's nutsack jeez... Birds beat Tampa twice Tommy gets his 30 million but not much else, misses Edleman and misses the playoffs. Been watching the NFL since 75 no QB switches teams late and fares well. The first year even the really great ones, the ones that win Super Bowls with different coaches like Joe Montana take awhile. It usually takes time and practice and I would bet practice time get delayed because of this virus ****. 

 

1 hour ago, JayOzOne said:

Snap a picture of yourself kissing your Tampa Tom Fathead and post it on Pewter Report.


I’m not on his nutsack.

I was a kid when he was in his first Super Bowl. I grew up watching him in the SB. 

1 hour ago, quotemokc said:

Mahomes is going to overtake Brady as the GOAT.

He has the talent to. He is no where close now. There were a lotta more talented ppl to play that position before. Time will tell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, putnam6 said:

Get of Tommy's nutsack jeez... Birds beat Tampa twice Tommy gets his 30 million but not much else, misses Edleman and misses the playoffs. Been watching the NFL since 75 no QB switches teams late and fares well. The first year even the really great ones, the ones that win Super Bowls with different coaches like Joe Montana take awhile. It usually takes time and practice and I would bet practice time get delayed because of this virus ****. 

Different era, it can be done now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

Tampa Bays going to be a force because they got a good HC in Bruce Arians I bet you anything he’s the guy attracting a guy like Brady too Tampa.

The guys just a good coach.

Yep. Winston gave away few games with those picks. Arians went to NFCG with Carson Palmer in Arizona. They had a top 5 Defense last year and need a QB who doesn’t throw 30 Interceptions a year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

 


I’m not on his nutsack.

I was a kid when he was in his first Super Bowl. I grew up watching him in the SB. 

He has the talent to. He is no where close now. There were a lotta more talented ppl to play that position before. Time will tell. 

It's all good. I hate New England but I'm also jealous of their fans. I was just being a d!ck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it'll be a transition and unlikely to all click in year 1. I don't know if he stays around for a 2nd year but, assuming he did and his body held up, I'd be more worried about the Bucs in 2021.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...