Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

I was a little worried about Fultons speed myself but seeing that he recognises routes so well and he backs his technique and speed alleviates that for me.

Seeing him defend 4.3 Ruggs on that deep dig also inspired confidence.

@LightningDawg58 mentioned this in another thread earlier having that high Football IQ is worth and allows for the lesser athleticism.But again he’s a football player I’d have him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

From what I've seen of Henderson and Fulton,  I like Fulton much more. Makes more actual plays on the ball and can probably be had in a trade back scenario netting another pick.

Yep you can trade back and still get him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Find a team that wants Jordan Love, trade down to the 20's and pick up an extra 2nd, and grab Fulton, who is a much better fit then Henderson for DQ defense. But i would do this only if Kinlaw is not there, if he is you run to the podium. Kinlaw and Grady would be amazing and just the pairing we need to push up the pocket against Brady and Brees

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem with Fulton was he flunked the character test twice in that he tried to circumvent the PED testing by using someone else’s urine sample - said because he would have failed for marijuana.  Was suspended two years but believe he only sat out one.

Not sure the appetite of DQ and TD on someone that made that choice after Jalen Collins and Rashede Hageman with their character issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

The problem with Fulton was he flunked the character test twice in that he tried to circumvent the PED testing by using someone else’s urine sample - said because he would have failed for marijuana.  Was suspended two years but believe he only sat out one.

Not sure the appetite of DQ and TD on someone that made that choice after Jalen Collins and Rashede Hageman with their character issues.

No more Marijuana testing under the new CBA... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

The problem with Fulton was he flunked the character test twice in that he tried to circumvent the PED testing by using someone else’s urine sample - said because he would have failed for marijuana.  Was suspended two years but believe he only sat out one.

Not sure the appetite of DQ and TD on someone that made that choice after Jalen Collins and Rashede Hageman with their character issues.

 

4 minutes ago, Fernando C. said:

No more Marijuana testing under the new CBA... 

I have no issues with marijuana.  It helps me out chill at the end of a long work day fairly regularly, and doesn't slow down the next morning like whiskey does. 

However, I will always have a problem with people who are faced with the choice of "weed or my career" and choose weed. I'm glad that testing for it is gone, because I think that is a stupid choice to have to make. Yet people who choose weed over a career will always seem foolish in my eyes, and doing so more than once makes you immature and stupid after getting the wake-up call. Players with multiple pops should be avoided at all costs, not because of weed, but because of their idiocy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Return of the Gaucho said:

 

I have no issues with marijuana.  It helps me out chill at the end of a long work day fairly regularly, and doesn't slow down the next morning like whiskey does. 

However, I will always have a problem with people who are faced with the choice of "weed or my career" and choose weed. I'm glad that testing for it is gone, because I think that is a stupid choice to have to make. Yet people who choose weed over a career will always seem foolish in my eyes, and doing so more than once makes you immature and stupid after getting the wake-up call. Players with multiple pops should be avoided at all costs, not because of weed, but because of their idiocy...

He was probably doing PEDs, but I wouldnt mind him or Trevon Diggs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Osiruz said:

He was probably doing PEDs, but I wouldnt mind him or Trevon Diggs. 

Regardless of what he was doing he was choosing it over football and he compounded it by cheating.   Strike 1 and Strike 2.

Regardless of what you or I think about marijuana or PEDS, a player chose it and thought nothing of cheating the system.

When you pay NFL scouts and GMs and travel expenses millions and millions of dollars per year and your most prized possession is the first round pick and you get one of those a year - you tend to not want to gamble with those on risks or red flags in 1st round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, niels petersen said:

I really like Fulton the player.

But I think his baggage is a turn off for our FO. It is a bit too much for me. But if the FO is willing to risk it, I'm ok with it.

Is this really baggage? For real? Trying to use somebody’s urine will not affect his draft status. It could’ve been something worse than that. But c’mon man.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ike barn87987 said:

Is this really baggage? For real? Trying to use somebody’s urine will not affect his draft status. It could’ve been something worse than that. But c’mon man.

 

I think is says a lot about what kind of dude he is. A bit of a cheater, who won't be accountable. That concerns me. 

Can we really expect him to be mature, accountable, competitive and a hard worker? I just doubt it. Maybe I'm scarred from Jalen Collins, but I think its a big risk to take with pick #16.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, niels petersen said:

I think is says a lot about what kind of dude he is. A bit of a cheater, who won't be accountable. That concerns me. 

Can we really expect him to be mature, accountable, competitive and a hard worker? I just doubt it. Maybe I'm scarred from Jalen Collins, but I think its a big risk to take with pick #16.

That was 2-3 years ago and he’s not been in anything since that we know of. And that’s the other thing. With what’s going on now they just gotta trust his tape(which is good) and their scouts that were at his school before all this virus stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...