Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
g-dawg

The Falcons Unsung Hero - doin' work

41 minutes ago, Realsurfin said:

Bite me dude.... you got a hard on for me.  It is obvious i am in your head and will live there all off season.  For your sanity I hope they don't blow it all up this season or you won't know what to do with yourself.  :rolleyes:

Bite me? LMAO, really?  I don’t even know nor care who you are, as you’ve never made an impression one way or another. I was having fun with your navel-gazing. 

I must have hit a nerve. @FalconsIn2012

FYI, I have a hard-on for Mrs V “, not some soft-tail chicken- little “dude” who’s whining that the sky is fallin’.

36 minutes ago, Realsurfin said:

You can toss all the money in the world at it but the FO needs to shoulder a lot of the blame for this poor performance.  You can insult me all you want but we are doing the same things we do every year.  What was all that talk about continuity to not confuse the players with a change of coaching...  I would agree but then they let half the starters go or walk.... lol. You cannot say poor cap management didn't a huge hand in that.  More like the guys that played to keep Dan Quinn's job got payback... they got the boot.  What a way to build loyalties on a team.

And we still do not have anything near a defense that is going to keep Brees and Brady off the field.  Put that in your bong and smoke it.

Yes the FO can but so can the coaches the organisation’s failed the last 2 years nobodies disputing that.

The key to this team is what it wants to be the 1-7 or the 6-2 team which is it and why did it improve.The latter thrashing the Saints away and playing them competitively at home, while beating the SB participants at there house.You say the defense isn’t good enough well it has decide what it wants to be.

Cap management is noise we’ve chosen to build a certain way draft develop and pay our core guys that’s all we are doing here.Every year I hear this yet all I see is the FO put up and spend to make the team competitive.You think your talking cap or using it as an excuse if there winning again more talking out the side of your mouth.

As for Brees and Brady,fark those clowns you weak individual crying what someone else’s got.You must be one of those spineless individuals that runs away from a challenge.Don’t come on here spreading that weak ****e.If you were any kind of fan you respect the other guy but never back down from a challenge.Worrying about names fark that.

15 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Bite me? LMAO, really?  I don’t even know nor care who you are, as you’ve never made an impression one way or another. I was having fun with your navel-gazing. 

FYI, I have a hard-on for Mrs V “, not some soft-tail chicken- little “dude” who’s whining that the sky is fallin’.

You just keep posting... I am running around in your head dude.  The sky would be falling if there was a sky...lol. what sky are you talking about.  The Falcons are no where being a sky team.  Wake me up if we get to a playoff again.

LOL. You talk like we are a force to be reckoned with.  We have been like warmed up mashed potatoes since the second superbowl run.  We got coaches that have trouble playing checkers.  We let half the starters go.   You know the ones that you all were crowing how they saved the second half of the season.  And we still do not have a defense that is going to keep Brees & The Brady Bunch on the bench.  LOL :lol: Sky... lol

11 minutes ago, Realsurfin said:

You just keep posting... I am running around in your head dude.  The sky would be falling if there was a sky...lol. what sky are you talking about.  The Falcons are no where being a sky team.  Wake me up if we get to a playoff again.

LOL. You talk like we are a force to be reckoned with.  We have been like warmed up mashed potatoes since the second superbowl run.  We got coaches that have trouble playing checkers.  We let half the starters go.   You know the ones that you all were crowing how they saved the second half of the season.  And we still do not have a defense that is going to keep Brees & The Brady Bunch on the bench.  LOL :lol: Sky... lol

Oh my.

Yup, you sure are in my head, princess. 

13 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Yes the FO can but so can the coaches the organisation’s failed the last 2 years nobodies disputing that.

The key to this team is what it wants to be the 1-7 or the 6-2 team which is it and why did it improve.The latter thrashing the Saints away and playing them competitively at home, while beating the SB participants at there house.You say the defense isn’t good enough well it has decide what it wants to be.

Cap management is noise we’ve chosen to build a certain way draft develop and pay our core guys that’s all we are doing here.Every year I hear this yet all I see is the FO put up and spend to make the team competitive.You think your talking cap or using it as an excuse if there winning again more talking out the side of your mouth.

As for Brees and Brady you fark those clowns you weak individual crying what someone else’s got.You must be one of those spineless individuals that runs away from a challenge.Don’t come on here spreading that weak ****e.If you were any kind of fan you respect the other guy but never back down from a challenge.Worrying about names fark that.

Say what you want about Brees & Brady but you show just how jaded your opinion is.  I get your a homer die hard fan... I get it.  But Brees has one ring and Brady has six.  You sure talk like they didn't do what it takes to win them.  You show no respect to those accomplishments, which shows just where your mindset is.  The sure sign of a loser who does not respect a formidable adversary.  I have no love for Brees.  Hated Joe Montana but respected him and feared every time we had to play Brady cause.... Brady is Brady. LOL Peyton Manning was a force... so I get it.  But now the lackluster Falcons have two all time greats in their conference.  They might be old but they do not lack intelligence and should be given respect due.  Especially if we want to beat them.  I don't know if Quinn is up to that challenge.  But what I think I  an say without a shadow of doubt... it sure cannot hurt ticket sales... every conference game a shootout if the Falcons can hold their own. :munch:

1 hour ago, Realsurfin said:

Bite me dude.... you got a hard on for me.  It is obvious i am in your head and will live there all off season.  For your sanity I hope they don't blow it all up this season or you won't know what to do with yourself.  :rolleyes:

Vandy has a wonderful wife, several accomplished children and possibly even a grandchild or two (correct me if I’m wrong V9).  What happens to the Falcons will have little to no impact on the quality of his life...lol 

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

LOL

.....why did ya tag me?

On 3/25/2020 at 1:42 PM, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Complain about cap **** then wanna resign everybody. Part for the course for the hypocrite.

Cap hail is only ok when you do it, right?

That should be "par for the course" not "PART" and calling someone a hypocrite based on loose interpretation of opinions is pointless. but have at it

4 hours ago, Realsurfin said:

Say what you want about Brees & Brady but you show just how jaded your opinion is.  I get your a homer die hard fan... I get it.  But Brees has one ring and Brady has six.  You sure talk like they didn't do what it takes to win them.  You show no respect to those accomplishments, which shows just where your mindset is.  The sure sign of a loser who does not respect a formidable adversary.  I have no love for Brees.  Hated Joe Montana but respected him and feared every time we had to play Brady cause.... Brady is Brady. LOL Peyton Manning was a force... so I get it.  But now the lackluster Falcons have two all time greats in their conference.  They might be old but they do not lack intelligence and should be given respect due.  Especially if we want to beat them.  I don't know if Quinn is up to that challenge.  But what I think I  an say without a shadow of doubt... it sure cannot hurt ticket sales... every conference game a shootout if the Falcons can hold their own. :munch:

Never mind the homer stuff have a look at reality you honestly believe Brady’s gonna just jump in the seat at Tampa and just ride off into the sunset you really think that.You think he’ll just strike up a relationship with his receivers coaches with the snap of a fingers.New HC OC new players.

Lets talk Brees he’s hardly in his prime and is with the Aints very beatable as we’ve already proved last year but good old pooh myself before the season starts thinks we’ve got something to worry about.

I tell we got to worry about is getting our own house in order that’s the key.

Yet here you are quoting stuff without even mentioning other variables or think of them.Unlike you I don’t worry what I can’t control.I can tell you’ve never played team sports in your life,first sign of a challenge your off running worrying about as mentioned stuff you can’t control.

4 hours ago, g-dawg said:

never thought a thread about Nick Polk would get to 6 pages.....the Over/Under was 3 pages but we are at 6 and climbing.

:munch:

Let’s keep it going. It might be a long long offseason. And we have plenty of content to generate