Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
g-dawg

The Falcons Unsung Hero - doin' work

19 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

The SB run and 2017 near SB-champion beating run are in that seven year span you insist on referencing though bro...this is just being selective. You're insisting on Smith's 4-12 and 6-10 season being included for no other reason than that they were bad. No way around that

Two good years out of seven? Last two losing seasons? That's turrible bro.

16 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

#1 you would complain about cap space from backloading the deal like that.

#2 I really enjoyed Hoop’s progression and didn’t want to lose him...but who knew we could get Hurst instead of using pick 55 on a worse year 1 player...he is already an upgrade at blocking and is more viable at getting open 1on1. The only thing Hoop has on Hurst is familiarity with Ryan. He can actually surpass Austin rather quickly overall.

#3 You’d not have Fowler and would need a DE instead in a thin draft. We upgraded Vic easily and Hurst vs Hoop in the same draft would have Hayden taken ahead of Austin.

Only way your theory works on a longterm on Hoop > Fowler; which is implied, would be if we could somehow afford both.

Wait for it...don’t complain about cap then!!! :lol:

50% of AAV in year one is pretty common. Dimi is usually in the 35-65% range. Let's wait for Fowler's numbers to drop. I bet year one is in that range.

Hoop and a second round pick >>>>>>> Hurst. You agree right?

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

50% of AAV in year one is pretty common. Dimi is usually in the 35-65% range. Let's wait for Fowler's numbers to drop. I bet year one is in that range.

You mean hoop and a 2nd vs Hurst and Fowler, right? I'm sure you left that part out on accident because you never lie or bend the truth.

4 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

You mean hoop and a 2nd vs Hurst and Fowler, right? I'm sure you left that part out on accident because you never lie or bend the truth.

Did we trade Hoop for Fowler? Hail no. Why does Hoop's cap money have to be for Fowler?  We had a purge bro. Hoop, Tru, Free, Stocker, Sombrero and more. You left that part out son.

Man if you call the man who is the master of bloated backened contracts a hero... Lmao.  This is the reason we are in cap he'll every year.  Keep praising kicking the can down the road... One day we Will have to pay for these decisions. 

Accounting and balance sheets can only be manipulated so much.  You guys are so naive.

17 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Two good years out of seven? Last two losing seasons? That's turrible bro.

Why out of seven? Why? It's arbitrary dude. I spend a lot of time defending your opinions because you don't mince words but I just can't get with that. Pick on TD for his inability to draft guys in the trenches, or for his focus on flash and stories over substance, or adherence to safe nonplaymakers when drafting sometimes...but the seven year thing? It's not even a time span that makes sense. 

2 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Why out of seven? Why? It's arbitrary dude. I spend a lot of time defending your opinions because you don't mince words but I just can't get with that. Pick on TD for his inability to draft guys in the trenches, or for his focus on flash and stories over substance, or adherence to safe nonplaymakers when drafting sometimes...but the seven year thing? It's not even a time span that makes sense. 

Because the next three years are 13, 10 and 13 wins. 

He's a straight up liar and bull****ter.

7 hours ago, Jesus said:

He works for TD, who hired him. That's what leadership is. Finding the right people to handle the jobs your department needs. You all know TD doesn't do this on his own, right? He has a staff. It takes three people to get his hair right every morning.

864DE547-8B09-47AE-A462-B62F7A835C56.jpeg.ec8f53737cb99f83ae3d06fa9e81cc39.jpeg
“ it took 3 people to make THIS ^^^ “

9 minutes ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

Man if you call the man who is the master of bloated backened contracts a hero... Lmao.  This is the reason we are in cap he'll every year.  Keep praising kicking the can down the road... One day we Will have to pay for these decisions. 

Accounting and balance sheets can only be manipulated so much.  You guys are so naive.

Profound statements.

21 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I don’t think you understand your own posts.

Let me spell it out back to you: Hoop. Left. So. We. Could. Sign. Fowler.

Hurst > Hoop

1on1 battles

Blocking

Cheap for 2 years; bargain for 3rd

Hoop > Hurst

Chemistry with Matt and time in offense

It was through in through the best decision we could have made; regardless of team success, as it makes the most sense to do what we did.

Sign Hoop and he is our big contract this offseason instead. It’s that simple. Frankly? I didn’t believe we could potentially upgrade TE by sacrificing Hoop to sign a good DE.

We may have just done both. On paper, it makes sense.

9 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Seven shows the pattern we've been in since he replaced most of the players he inherited from McKay and Reeves with his guys. If you don't like seven just go with the last two. That's even worse.

4 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

I don’t think you understand your own posts.

Let me spell it out back to you: Hoop. Left. So. We. Could. Sign. Fowler.

Hurst > Hoop

1on1 battles

Blocking

Cheap for 2 years; bargain for 3rd

Hoop > Hurst

Chemistry with Matt and time in offense

It was through in through the best decision we could have made; regardless of team success, as it makes the most sense to do what we did.

Sign Hoop and he is our big contract this offseason instead. It’s that simple. Frankly? I didn’t believe we could potentially upgrade TE by sacrificing Hoop to sign a good DE.

We may have just done both. On paper, it makes sense.

Hoop left so we could sign Fowler? Link? If anything Beasley left so we could sign Fowler.

And also where is the link to the Hurst is better than Hoop story?

Just now, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Hoop left so we could sign Fowler? Link? If anything Beasley left so we could sign Fowler.

And also where is the link to the Hurst is better than Hoop story?

You've told us all thread how we are in 'cap hail' yet you think we could sign Hooper, Campbell, fowler and gurley? Again. Both sides of your ***.

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Yes. I didn't say restructure contracts multiple times son. That will get you in cap hail.

You have zero idea what you're talking about when it comes to the cap and you've made it painfully obvious multiple times today.

No matter how hard you try, you will never be swift. Do you know why? He actually had a clue what he was talking about when he was trolling.

You're the generic version that just makes nicknames

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

You have zero idea what you're talking about when it comes to the cap and you've made it painfully obvious multiple times today.

No matter how hard you try, you will never be swift. Do you know why? He actually had a clue what he was talking about when he was trolling.

....  but....  but....  but....  You Can Trust Him.

Just now, FalconFanSince1969 said:

And I'm in your head so deep you changed your ***** nic from JulioIsCoolio to FalconFanSince1969. LMAO. Head Games.

Oh and that's another reason we're in cap hail. The shiny Hood Ornament. 

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

And I'm in your head so deep you changed your ***** nic from JulioIsCoolio to FalconFanSince1969. LMAO. Head Games.

Oh and that's another reason we're in cap hail. The shiny Hood Ornament. 

Copy/paste same post 1000 times. Zero originality either. Swift would be disappointed. He deserves a better copy cat.

33 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Yeah, if you’re going to blast the last seven years in a vaccum, you have to address the first 5 in order to maintain objectivity