Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

33 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

All that bbq. If Ridley can add physically to his speed and route running, he is gonna be 1B to Julio.

BBQ n working out..that’s good times right there brotha ! Agree with 1B dudes been a stud producing in system now he takes his game into his own hands

Just saw the full video from this. Apparently he was out there with Mecole Hardman and some college guys. 

Video starts off with a Bama recruit destroying someone. They arent going to miss a beat after losing Jeudy and Ruggs next year.

I don't get bogged down into researching into a huge list of players.  I typically just start watching someone closely whenever we draft them.  I had no idea who Calvin Ridley was when we drafted him.  After watching college tape on him, I knew there would be instances in the NFL as a rookie that he would be absolutely wide open.  He was.  He came into the league with elite level route running skills,  now year three of him honing his craft....AND with a dude in Julio that HAS to be respected whenever he's on the field.....Good luck.

4 hours ago, ltstorm2 said:

I don't get bogged down into researching into a huge list of players.  I typically just start watching someone closely whenever we draft them.  I had no idea who Calvin Ridley was when we drafted him.  After watching college tape on him, I knew there would be instances in the NFL as a rookie that he would be absolutely wide open.  He was.  He came into the league with elite level route running skills,  now year three of him honing his craft....AND with a dude in Julio that HAS to be respected whenever he's on the field.....Good luck.

And, to add a critical piece to this, he has humility the same as Julio.  We are blessed.