22 minutes ago, Shiney_McShine said:

Sign Cam for the vet minimum to back up Ryan and maybe play some wildcat. He could........Oh ****, I almost finished that without laughing at yself. 

Man if there is anyone who is ready for a stay at home order its Shiney.  Not wearing pants and working from home?!?!?! You've been training for this since 2003.

If I am Cam, I am looking to go to the Pats. They have a great offensive line and a stable of running backs that would make his wild cat so hard to defend. Add some deep threats and you have a very solid offense.

Christian Mccaffrey is a great running back, but he is going to miss Cam Newton. Those zone reads were so deadly because of Cam's abilities.

First off who said Cam will take a vet minimum. 

Secondly since this is so far fetch... how does everyone feel about the way the draft is going to be presented. 

Do you think more prospects should do videos like Tua for the front offices before the draft. 

I think that would be awesome... also I have a feeling we are leaving with 4 picks total in the top 100..I think Dt Lb Cb and safety are the four spots we fill thru the draft everything else UDFA.

Plenty of rbs wrs and ol not getting drafted 

Just now, GATXBOI said:

First off who said Cam will take a vet minimum. 

Secondly since this is so far fetch... how does everyone feel about the way the draft is going to be presented. 

Do you think more prospects should do videos like Tua for the front offices before the draft. 

I think that would be awesome... also I have a feeling we are leaving with 4 picks total in the top 100..I think Dt Lb Cb and safety are the four spots we fill thru the draft everything else UDFA.

Plenty of rbs wrs and ol not getting drafted 

Exactly, Cam will start somewhere and get paid starter money.

.....more than likely in LA with the Chargers.