Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)

First, I realize we don't have many "late" round picks. No 5th or 6th. But there's always a chance that we can acquire more picks.

I thoroughly enjoy reading through TATF and learning about NFL Prospects. It makes the draft so much more interesting when you are familiar with the prospects. I know most of the top guys that will go in the top 3 or 4 rounds.

I'm now focusing on the later rounds of the draft. Here's a list of guys that I've seen mentioned in various threads in TATF. Who do you love and hope we draft from this list?? Who do I need to add???? Let me know!

RB

AJ Dillon - Boston College

Patrick Taylor - Memphis

Darrynton Evans - App State

WR
KJ Hill - Ohio St
Antonio Gandy-Golden - Liberty 

TE
Harrison Bryant - FAU
Tyler Davis - GT
Dalton Keene - Virginia Tech

OL
(C) Keith Ishmael - San Diego St
(C) Ben Bartch - St Johns
(G) Yasir Durant - Missouri
(G) Jon Runyan - Michigan 
(G) Calvin Throckmorton - Oregon
(G) Hakeem Adeniji - Kansas
(T) Danny Pinter - Ball St
(T) Jake Hanson - Oregon

DE
Jabari Zuniga - Florida
Alton Robinson - Syracuse
Jonathon Garvin - Miami
Carter Coughlin - Minnesota

DT
McTelvin Agim - Arkansas
Nick Coe - Auburn
Khalil Davis - Nebraska
Carlos Davis - Nebraska
Malcolm Roach - Texas

LB
Willie Gay - Miss St
Shaquille Quarterman - Miami
Evan Weaver - Cal
Dante Olsen - Montana
Davon Taylor - Colorado

CB
Kindle Vildor - Ga Southern
Lamar Jackson - Nebraska
AJ Green - OK ST
Myles Bryant - Washington
Dane Jackson - Pitt
Trajan Bandy - Miami
L'Jarius Sneed - La Tech
Javelin Guidry - Utah
Lavert Hill - Michigan

S
Shyheim Carter - Alabama
Tanner Muse - Clemson
Edited by Since1990

Posted (edited)

You've named most of the sleepers in this draft. I like Agim (he just needs to be coached up). Willie Gay definitely has some upside. Throckmorton is a later sleeper for me at OG and not tackle.

One name that I haven't heard anyone call yet is Patrick Taylor, Jr. He's got some flaws in his game, but the raw talent is there. He's a big kid with some wheels.

Edited by djbrough

Guys like Jimmy Moreland and Renfroe all had significant impacts last year and were mentioned quite a bit on TATF.  So we can get solid players in the 6th and 7th.

Trey Adams in Rd 5 is an absolute steal.  Same goes for Alex Highsmith & AJ Dillon.

Another guy to keep your eye on is Carter Coughlin.  17 sacks and 27 TFL between 2017 and 2018

And Logan Wilson had 400 tackles and 10 INT’s.  

Ive got 2 deep sleepers:

1) Derreck Tuszka, DE, North Dakota State , He BLEW up the combine, 

heres a good article about him:  https://herosports.com/fcs/football-2020-ndsu-derrek-tuszka-stock-nfl-draft-bzbz 

2) Bronson Rechsteiner, FB/RB,  Kennesaw State Univ  

Tony Pauline said the following about Bronson on his website/mailbag:

Any super sleepers no one is talking about?

Remember the name of Bronson Rechsteiner from Kennesaw State. Bronson is the son of former WWE legend Rick Steiner. He measures in at six feet, 230 pounds, and projects as an RB/FB/H-back.

I’m told his training numbers have been off the charts, with 40 times in the mid 4.3s, a vertical jump of 39 inches and a bench press of 33 reps.

His pro day on March 11 is one to circle

Bronson Rechsteiner drew the attention of nearly every scout with eye-popping numbers across the board. He showcased incredible strength with 35 reps of 225 pounds in the bench press, and displayed dazzling speed with a 4.48-second 40-yard dash. His three-cone drill time of 6.95 seconds and shuttle run of 4.22 seconds affirmed his agility, too.  https://ksuowls.com/news/2020/3/11/football-rechsteiner-and-owls-shine-for-pro-day.aspx

2 hours ago, hollywood said:

Ive got 2 deep sleepers:

heres a good article about him:  https://herosports.com/fcs/football-2020-ndsu-derrek-tuszka-stock-nfl-draft-bzbz 

Big fan of Derreck Tuszka.  Guy is a playmaker with maximum effort, he's going to be a steal for someone.

Posted (edited)

Due to COVID19, there are basically no workouts that will occur for teams and no pro days for the mid/late round guys...

That means the Falcons coaching the West roster in East/West game is even more important...

You wanna know who Falcons are gonna draft in those rounds...

Look at the roster: https://www.shrinegame.com/west-roster

Outside of Skype interviews and combine interviews, teams didn’t see anybody workout unless it was at the shrine game, Senior Bowl, or combine...

I like the following guys:
4. Khalil Davis 3T behind Grady
6. Toohill or Tuszka as developmental edge guys
7. Parker Houston TE

I think before those rounds, we go stud LB, a nickel CB, S prospect, and OG/OC prospect...

Id love the following:

1 (8). Isaiah Simmons (trade our 2nd) and swap 3rds

3. Noah Iggy DB Auburn

4. Khalil Davis 3T

4. Shackelford OC/OG

6. Toohill DE/LEO

7. Tanner Muse S

Edited by Matt_The Iceman_Ryan

26 minutes ago, IA Falcon07 said:

Big fan of Derreck Tuszka.  Guy is a playmaker with maximum effort, he's going to be a steal for someone.

This guy a late round pick? Holy Mackerel. Awesome potential. Steal'em and bring'em home, TD.

8 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

This guy a late round pick? Holy Mackerel. Awesome potential. Steal'em and bring'em home, TD.

Originally was getting 6th round grades, but after his combine I can't imagine he will last that long. Wasn't against the highest competition but he was manhandling people in his division and the combine numbers backup the film.  

Just now, IA Falcon07 said:

Originally was getting 6th round grades, but after his combine I can't imagine he will last that long. Wasn't against the highest competition but he was manhandling people in his division and the combine numbers backup the film.  

Yeah. In his division he was like a man among boys, or maybe girls. He's probably more likely to be going third, fourth round at the latest now.

On 3/24/2020 at 8:02 AM, gHost83 said:

Would really like Willy Gay Jr and Sneed. Both have starter upside. Tanner Muse is a height, weight, speed guy with special teams upside also.

I would love Snead he can play corner or safety 

On 3/27/2020 at 6:06 AM, hollywood said:

Ive got 2 deep sleepers:

2) Bronson Rechsteiner, FB/RB,  Kennesaw State Univ  

Would like to see how both did against better competition. Bronson blocks with attitude and seems like he keeps both hands on the ball when anticipating contact - shouldn't have any ball security issues. If I had to pick one or the other, I would go with him.

On 3/24/2020 at 7:02 AM, gHost83 said:

Would really like Willy Gay Jr and Sneed. Both have starter upside. Tanner Muse is a height, weight, speed guy with special teams upside also.

I mock Willie Gay to us every time. He was suspended for having a tutor write his papers (multiple players were). Then he got in a pretty rough fight with a QB before the bowl game. Hopefully this all keeps him out of the second round where his talent level is.

2 hours ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

Would like to see how both did against better competition. Bronson blocks with attitude and seems like he keeps both hands on the ball when anticipating contact - shouldn't have any ball security issues. If I had to pick one or the other, I would go with him.

Yeah def....deep sleepers . The article says Derrick Tuszka impressed at the Shrine game/practices and posted numbers in the top of his position group at the combine. Worth the 7th. 

Not sure Bronson will get drafted but I love this guy. Was hoping we would try to get him and them we extended K. Smith.