Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FalconsIn2012

Our OL Is Now Complete (Day 2 Pick)

1 hour ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

If we draft this guy Day 2.  

We need this attitude on our team.  Look how he literally beats the crap out of Bama’s OL as a freshman.  He has allowed 18 pressures in three years.  Has injury history but I don’t give af

Send this tape to Flowery Branch

I love the attitude, but buddy looks like a walking penalty machine...saw so many holds; reminds me of Garett Bolles, dude constantly gets holding calls and doesn't know why...

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

We need this attitude on our team.  Look how he literally beats the crap out of Bama’s OL as a freshman.  He has allowed 18 pressures in three years.  Has injury history but I don’t give af

Bro as angry as he plays I’d let him play any position he wanted. Pretty sure I saw him digging some shallow graves while the rest of the oline was walking back to the huddle:o

Edited by The Daywalker

3 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

His 2017 tape is all you can really go by.  His arms are too short for Tackle but he has been switching between tackle and guard the last two years.  His tape as just a guard is very solid.  Health and over aggressiveness are the only red flags I see

I just don't get that man. It's 3 years ago by the time the season starts. Doesn't make sense to go by something that long distant. And it's really not that much better than his 2018 or 2019 brief stints. What tape are you talking about exactly? 

Really not tryna pick on you or be a ****

I know it’s PFF, but they are all in on Muti.  In the 3rd or 4th, I’d take the risk

Netane Muti ranked No. 1 interior offensive lineman for 2020 NFL Draft

According to Pro Football Focus, Netane Muti is the top-ranked interior offensive lineman for the 2020 NFL Draft.

Pro Football Focus grades every player at every position, and is obviously aware of the fact Muti was injured for pretty much his entire Fresno State career. However, there is no denying his strength and proficiency at pass-blocking.

PFF has Muti 30th on its draft board.

13 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I just don't get that man. It's 3 years ago by the time the season starts. Doesn't make sense to go by something that long distant. And it's really not that much better than his 2018 or 2019 brief stints. What tape are you talking about exactly? 

Really not tryna pick on you or be a ****

You’re not at all.  I have lots of respect for your insight.  We may see him a bit different.  Ur that’s cool

We both agree there are unknowns with him. Injury history being the most obvious.  That’s why I see him Rd 3.  But you have to see value in a Dahl type prospect in the middle rounds.  And this team needs more dawgs like him

55 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

He and McGary will get along fine lol. Both as goofy as can be and have a nasty temperament on the field. I wouldn't even mind in the second.

But... I'm high on Gono. If it weren't for his back injury last year I think he would already have a starting role. Gotta remember, Gono ran a sub 5 and **** near 10 foot broad jump at 319. Almost 35 inch arms and no bad weight. Nasty temperament also. 

Wouldn't mind if we went all D this year at all.

I really do like Gono as well.  I hope the team does as well

Love the tape... Didn't see him face any complex rushes though... Didn't see him picking up stunts and twists or any counter moves... Was primarily throwing guys who were trying to bull rush him

Those injuries are REALLY bad though (2 torn achilles  and a lis franc) so that worries me.  Also, he seems more suited for a pure power scheme.  In the other hand, he did 44 bench press reps.:ninja:

Unless they plan on cutting Gs,just signing Wetzel and McCray having Lindstrom Brown and Carpenter.Honestly don’t see G in the picture unless they go the Schraeder UDFA route.

Seems like Gono’s going to be the swing tackle and Lindstrom is the backup option at C.

I think they have a picture of how they want the Oline to look.All I’m seeing if they do go there is depth.

2 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I love how he's ALWAYS laying on someone with his hands up staring directly at the ref, not giving any effort to actually get off the players. 

This is actually a comedy tape Lmao. Seeing that grown men get tossed like that :D:D

2 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Our team of nice guys needs this anger.  Let McGary & Muti be our enforcers

I’d love that pick up and agree.....if he can stay healthy of course.  Wouldn’t be shocked to see him picked up higher though.  

7 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

@FalconFanSince1970 this is your kind of player 

Yeah he looks like an as beater. He’d probably pss a lot of players off roughousing to the whistle like Harvey Dahl.

12 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

No. Just no. We cannot, due to the horrible contracts TD gifted professional traffic-cones like Brown and Carpenter. The money says we HAVE to keep both and likelystart one. Lindstrom, Gono, Carpenter, and Brown: four Guards already. We absolutely cannot carry 5 Guards on the roster.

I don't like it, but it is what it is. If we carry 8 OL, they will be Matthews, McGary, Gono, Mack, Carpenter, Brown, Lindstrom, and Harlow. Any rookie we draft (or Wetzel, if he sticks) will have to take the place of one of those guys. Mack is the oldest, the most expensive, and the biggest injury risk.

The only interior o-lineman we can draft is a C to replace Mack, and that would entail cutting Mack and starting a rookie C, like Tyler "Badazz" Biadasz.. That is exactly what I propose doing. I anticipate this being a lost year under Cowardly Clueless Quinn whether Mack and his big contract starts, or a rookie and his rookie contract starts. Let's set the table for whoever our next coach is by presenting him with a talented line of young players with at least one season of starting experience.

12 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

He'd be Alex Mack's eventual replacement right?