Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Trick Montalban

Blackout Uniforms Concept

Posted (edited)

THESE ARE NOT PART OF OUR NEW UNIFORM. THIS IS ONLY SOMEONE’S ARTISTIC IDEA

This website put together a “blackout uniform” concept for every team. I think these look great overall and honestly the Falcons one looks beautiful. What do you think?

(If you’re on your phone and the picture looks long, turn your phone sideways and it will show the picture better)

8508529.jpg

https://247sports.com/ContentGallery/Blackout-Uniforms-For-Every-NFL-Team-119880563/#119880563_1

Edited by Trick Montalban

Just now, Trick Montalban said:

Although this is a Jersey topic this doesn’t have  to do with anything official, therefore I did not post it in that thread. 

Nothing in that thread is official. Just concepts and people talking about them.

2 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I'd like it better if the helmet were red.  

I wouldn't mind a red helmet, just sub the red in the falcon logo with gray, that would be cool too. I like the simplicity of it, LOL unless the pants has feathers on them LOL

34 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

I wouldn't mind a red helmet, just sub the red in the falcon logo with gray, that would be cool too. I like the simplicity of it, LOL unless the pants has feathers on them LOL

That dang feather wing idea going down underarms and legs I’ve seen on some is goofy and will get old the night it comes out.   Pray they know better

Not a big fan of white pants. Like the black, or some color even grey. White just seems overly traditional. I would like something new and colored pants would make whatever color scheme the jerseys are pop.

6 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Also that concept was dated when it came out and its dated now. Please please no.

Don't worry. Quinn said the players had a lot of input in the design. These unis ain't going to be anywhere close to dated or old school.