Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MayorWest13

Laquon Treadwell Signed

Posted (edited)

Not gonna lie I'm not going to judge this move until the season starts. Smh I had the same reaction when we signed Sanu although better I was very skeptical and like wtf but he proved me wrong but time! So I'll hold my thoughts.

Edited by Sipifalcon

1 minute ago, West Sider said:

Super low risk. Chill people just adding depth and who knows what dude does with a 2nd chance 

The risk for me is that his money could've been invested in someone on defense who actually improves the team. We desperately need LBs and CBs.

2 minutes ago, spanish_falcon said:

The risk for me is that his money could've been invested in someone on defense who actually improves the team. We desperately need LBs and CBs.

That’s where the teeth of the talent is in the draft.To me that’s what there doing setting themselves up to @Ovie_Lover carpet bomb the draft with defense.

Hope I'm wrong but it's a good chance he doesn't make the roster. He has been that bad at times and we have promising receivers show up in camp every year. 

He has potential and I hope he contributes but I'm not counting on it.

15 minutes ago, FalconJim said:

So who's gonna wear the #11?  I'm pretty sure I know the answer to that!

duh it’s obviously treadwell cmon Jim you should know this ;) you didnt even have to ask this

9 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Hankerson ran a 4.4 tho. 

Not when we got him... good move open the home fight our backs even more to much threat on the outside and at tight end

32 minutes ago, stizz said:

Can he block better than J. Hardy?

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/laquon-treadwell?id=2555214

PICK ANALYSIS:

"We all know he ran a 4.65 40 at his pro day. So, either you believe in him and his game, or you don't. He's a natural hands catcher and will win 50-50 balls. He's also one of the best blocking wide receivers in this draft. He's physical, tough and has great hands. I think the Vikings got a winner." -- Mike Mayock

45 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

Could be pushed for it if Treadwell ever realizes his potential he could over take that role. It's a big if but its possible 

He was an absolute stud at Ole Miss. I was big on him but idk what happened to him. 

13 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

He lacks speed. but has nice hands and makes tough catches in traffic.  Maybe a real QB can turn him around

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hR6XsDUe-xI

Yeah was awesome at Ole miss. Was amazing in HS. 5 star recruit and no 1 wr that year 2012 or 2013. Dude can pay and has shown it everywhere but the NFL.