Got a feeling some key Falcons contrasts are being reworked to free cap space!

roguebeaver

All I know is for a team a week ago according to some who had no cap room are looking really farking stupid right now.

Every year the same stupid cap talk from uninformed fans lol.

Up against them cap who gives a rats.

2-3 years down the track I’ll just keep laughing.

Talents been added and dropped off every year now for these guys coaching this thing get to work.

19 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

All I know is for a team a week ago according to some who had no cap room are looking really farking stupid right now.

Talents been added and dropped off every year now for these guys coaching this thing get to work.

Exactly when this Fowler Hurst Gurley pan out... where will all these debbie downers be then. 

6 minutes ago, GATXBOI said:

Exactly when this Fowler Hurst Gurley pan out... where will all these debbie downers be then. 

For me it’s not even about who it’s the idea that these experts that quote OTC & Sportrac like there a bible on the subject just are really indicators.

If our devoted mentioned haven’t realised this the last 2 seasons what do you say to them.

The amount of times I bite my tongue reading this propaganda there trying to sell makes me laugh even harder.

You watch some donkey will come back with we haven’t got enough to sign our draft class lol.

2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

For me it’s not even about who it’s the idea that these experts that quote OTC & Sportrac like there a bible on the subject just are really indicators.

If our devoted mentioned haven’t realised this the last 2 seasons what do you say to them.

The amount of times I bite my tongue reading this propaganda there trying to sell makes me laugh even harder.

You watch some donkey will come back with we haven’t got enough to sign our draft class lol.

You can play around with restructures and whatnot on otc and easily create cap space just like they do in reality. 30 mil cap space for us was easy to do and it's not too far off from reality.

39 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Yup 

3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

You can play around with restructures and whatnot on otc and easily create cap space just like they do in reality. 30 mil cap space for us was easy to do and it's not too far off from reality.

The way some talk about it though it sounds like,should you accept this mission we disavow all knowledge Mission Impossible type talk.

35 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

LMAO. We had to purge Free, Hoop, Tru, Beasley, Sanu, Devondre, Clayborn, Crawford, Swipester, Stocker, Bleedy, Sombrero and Ish just to get under the Mendoza Line. That's a purge bro. Six starters and seven back ups. Four who've played in a Pro Bowl game. We have a whoppin TWO linebackers and THREE corners under a 2020 contract. Most of them virtual rooks. Not even enough cap space to sign a draft class without 6/1 relief and you still say the cap aint real? OK. Corona aint real either :rolleyes:

Just now, FalconFanSince1970 said:

LMAO. We had to purge Free, Hoop, Tru, Beasley, Sanu, Devondre, Clayborn, Crawford, Swipester, Stocker, Bleedy, Sombrero and Ish just to get under the Mendoza Line. That's a purge bro. Six starters and seven back ups. Four who've played in a Pro Bowl game. We have a whoppin TWO linebackers and THREE corners under a 2020 contract. Most of them virtual rooks. Not even enough cap space to sign a draft class without 6/1 relief and you still say the cap aint real? OK. Corona aint real either :rolleyes:

Hey that’s what you call variables in an off season and we’ve been purging the roster for years.

Weren't you the guy telling us we had no room before last week yet now a week later what we are filling holes you implied we couldn’t.

Just face it keep reaching because I no for **** sure on this subject you don’t know.Why don’t you just admit as much and move on.

25 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Yea they will just like everybody sleeping on Gurley

5 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I mean, this is fact.  All anyone ever said was that the CAP required a purging of the roster.  It happened.  The purge and restructuring allowed the Falcons to create 25 million.  FFS1970 was right

2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Hey that’s what you call variables in an off season and we’ve been purging the roster for years.

Weren't you the guy telling us we had no room before last week yet now a week later what we are filling holes you implied we couldn’t.

Just face it keep reaching because I no for **** sure on this subject you don’t know.Why don’t you just admit as much and move on.

Bro. Dimi has had two cap purges. 2013 and 2020. After turrible cap management.

He had to jettison 13 to add 3, has no pre 6/1 cap space, needs three corners, two backers and upgrades to DT, LG and S.

Get ready to see a young defense take lessons in a year we play the new NFCS, NFCN and AFCW

7 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Bro. Dimi has had two cap purges. 2013 and 2020. After turrible cap management.

He had to jettison 13 to add 3, has no pre 6/1 cap space, needs three corners, two backers and upgrades to DT, LG and S.

Get ready to see a young defense take lessons in a year we play the new NFCS, NFCN and AFCW

You must hate it when TD continually comes up with answers you don’t see and manages the cap and makes moves as above.

It must absolutely crush your world of thinking how an NFL team should be run.

No no we can’t do this and that and what do you know TD and co do the opposite. I can see how it crushes you mentally lol.

34 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

And the roster keeps coming Wreh-Wilson & Tredwell signed any other  questions 70 lol.This must destroy you cmon genius.TD and co building a roster who’d have thought.