Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

On NFL. Com it Is saying we did 3 transactions yesterday we resigned Punter Ryan Allen. Also Matt Ryan and Jake matthews restructured their contracts yesterday is the any truth to this 

2 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Looks like Bailey is staying then. Kinda surprised, I viewed Clayborn as more effective...but then, it was Bailey's first year here. Might go back and rewatch.

I would not be surprised if AC is guaranteed a contract but willing to wait until after June 1st with a handshake.

I think AC and Quinn have a really strong relationship.

2 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Looks like Bailey is staying then. Kinda surprised, I viewed Clayborn as more effective...but then, it was Bailey's first year here. Might go back and rewatch.

Yeah, I'm hoping we can resign Clay. What I'm most shocked about is the guarantee 2.25M the team recently paid Carpenter for being on the roster. Another sign he could remain on the team.

7 minutes ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

I would not be surprised if AC is guaranteed a contract but willing to wait until after June 1st with a handshake.

I think AC and Quinn have a really strong relationship.

I would think he has a good relationship with Raheem also since he drafted him when he was the Bucs HC.

6 minutes ago, Cole World said:

Yeah, I'm hoping we can resign Clay. What I'm most shocked about is the guarantee 2.25M the team recently paid Carpenter for being on the roster. Another sign he could remain on the team.

Been looking back at some games, Carpenter's going to be our starting LG. I'm almost sure of it actually.

30 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Bailey was pretty good in a base DE/DT role. 

37 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Yup...that one surprised me...I thought that he would have been cut.