Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GATXBOI

Simmons or Chaisson at 16

Simmons or Chaisson at 16?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Simmons or Chaisson

I think Chaisson will go 12-20 and Simmons 5-8. He could go top 5 but far from guaranteed. My top 5 guess:

1. CIN - Burrow

2. MIA - Tau (trade w WAS)

3. DET - Young

4. NYG - Wirfs

5. WAS - Okudah or OT

Giants his best chance to go top 5 due to need, but they need to fix OT for Saquan on Jones. WAS is desperate for OL too.

Simmons is out of the question ,, your right.. But with our #1 pick,, I want that player that everybody will wish they had gotten.. And I think is our biggest need,, And that would be DT Kinlaw.... A monster DT that is crazy productive. He's truly my  #1 want to draft this year.... He could do more for this team than any other player in the Draft. IF we don't trade up for him.. I'd like for us to consider DT Ross Blacklock,,      I truly want one of the top 4 DTs in the draft.. If we don't get Kinlaw or Blacklock,, I hope we take what I think are the best latter round DTs , and that would be IMO ,, DAvon Hamilton Ohio St.. ,, or  DT Jordan Elliott ,, Mozzi. 

12 hours ago, GATXBOI said:

In this mock 

Burrow,  young, judah, wirfs ,herbert ,tua, brown, Benton, Kinlaw, wills,  lamb, juedy, ruggs,  Thomas, Henderson in this order. 

Now as I asked who would you take Simmons or Chaisson?

Who is Judah and what of the 12 positions does he play? 

4 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

I think Chaisson will go 12-20 and Simmons 5-8. He could go top 5 but far from guaranteed. My top 5 guess:

1. CIN - Burrow

2. MIA - Tau (trade w WAS)

3. DET - Young

4. NYG - Wirfs

5. WAS - Okudah or OT

Giants his best chance to go top 5 due to need, but they need to fix OT for Saquan on Jones. WAS is desperate for OL too.

Just curious Why do you think Miami would trade up? Washington is not taking Tua. I’d put money on Washington signing Cam 5 mins or less after Carolina cuts him.