Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GATXBOI

Simmons or Chaisson at 16

Simmons or Chaisson at 16?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Simmons or Chaisson

Posted (edited)

Doing a mock draft on nflmockdraftbase.com and I'm at a true crossroads at 16 who do I pick

Simmons or Chaisson 

Simmons:  Clemson's runs a traditional 4-3

Chaisson: LSU runs a traditional 3-4

Both are the same type of player too me

Edited by GATXBOI

Just now, JAxxSmooth said:

That's not a crossroads man. Simmons is the easy choice

It definitely is both are LB with the same potential

The national championship said alot 

In this mock 

Burrow,  young, judah, wirfs ,herbert ,tua, brown, Benton, Kinlaw, wills,  lamb, juedy, ruggs,  Thomas, Henderson in this order. 

Now as I asked who would you take Simmons or Chaisson?

So were debating if we should take the best or 2nd best player in this draft  depends who you like better simmons or Young to a guy who is probably the 20th or 30th best player in this draft.   I honestly don't think theirs much of a debate here to be had and i highly question anyone who has or would pick chassion over Simmons if both were available at our pick.   Heck i would even be more acceptable to giving our 1st and 2nd pick for Simmons than just taking Chassion at 16 and i actually like Chassion a bit.   Thats just how much better of a prospect Simmons is than Chassion is right now.

Simmons. easily. even though he won’t be there at 16.

am i the only one who doesn’t see it with Chaisson? i’ve tried to like him, watched a lot of his games almost trying to talk myself into him. i just don’t think he’s going to be that good. 

2 hours ago, GATXBOI said:

Doing a mock draft on nflmockdraftbase.com and I'm at a true crossroads at 16 who do I pick

Simmons or Chaisson 

Simmons:  Clemson's runs a traditional 4-3

Chaisson: LSU runs a traditional 3-4

Both are the same type of player too me

You must be secretly related to Bill O’Brien if this one is a toughy for ya. I hope you are trolling.

3 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

U would have to trade up for either one,, But if we are going to trade up,, I'd rather take DT Kinlaw. 

Im not so sure we would have to trade up for Chassion at this point. Theirs atleast 20 to 25 guys thats better than him in this draft the trick is of all those guys how many are actual needs of the other teams they would take over a need at SLB/Edge since Chassion and Epenesa are really the only other 2 in the top 20 or so to go with after Young.   Chassion i would say has a really good  chance to drop to us i think with who picks before us and most of those teams needs.   Kinlaw and Simmons have a much much lower chance though and i think would need a trade up for either of those for sure.  Simmons im 100% sure we would need to and Kinlaw im about 75% sure we would need to.

The top tier of prospects in this draft are Young, Okudah, and Simmons.

Simmons could easily go to the Giants.    

Chaisson has a lot of learning to do and his injury history is a bit concerning, so I believe he will be available at #16.  I would put him in the third tier of prospects.