3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Actually no. YOU opened your mouth and started this. This is 100% on you buddy

Yea yea yea . Lol . This isn’t heat at all . Like I said it’s not my fault MFs can’t comprehend . I’m not the only one capable of being butt hurt here . :lol:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this Insane Thread Saturday?  Did I miss a meeting? 

Free post?

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

If only Bill was that slow but he isn’t . I fully expect this thread to be locked . The homers don’t like threads about anything pertaining to possibly moving on from their favs . <_<

This was your first post in this thread....if your post was simply just the first sentence, we aren’t having this conversation. Everything after the first sentence was shots fired and idiocy. Again, 100% on you. 

Look guys, I am Matt Ryan BIGGEST fan. PERIOD. Nobody loves Matt Ryan more than me!

....But the reality is inescapable: He sucks **** and I hate him, and he's probably the worst player to ever play the game. Like I said though, I'm his biggest fan. I love the guy. But we all need to come to terms with the fact that he sucks *** and he's a loser. It's just facts.

4 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

This was your first post in this thread....if your post was simply just the first sentence, we aren’t having this conversation. Everything after the first sentence was shots fired and idiocy. Again, 100% on you. 

If you geniuses knew or thought it was idiocy after the first line which you obviously understood .. why respond or get offended ? Because you’re not as smart as you think . So that’s 100% on you/y’all as well . Lol . I’m glad you stated “we wouldn’t be having this convo” that’s telling . You/Y’all understood but couldn’t let it go . Lol . It’d be ashamed if thin skinned ones were in a position to censor whatever puts them in their feels . Luckily it’s just a message board . 

Edited by GeorgiaBoyz
6 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

I didn’t take a shot at anyone . I made a post about homers . You & some other sheep must have took that as a slight . & for the last time I clearly said “Bill isn’t that slow t do such a thing” obviously I’m agreeing it’s a stupid idea that’s not possible so Why the Fuvk are you still asking the same thing over & over again ? If you wanna argue or debate about nothing get a girlfriend . For the 109763848 time we’re saying the same thing . Me saying “the homers” doesn’t mean I’m in agreement with this dumb post . I’m sorry you can’t comprehend all this . 

**** you're sensitive man. Shot after shot.

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

You do realize that reports came out that Hopkins and O’Brien had a bad relationship right?

And wide receivers aren’t the same as QB’s. Watson is the future and face of that Franchise. I guarantee he’s untouchable. 

Hopkins wanted traded and a new deal. They basically traded him for a second and a flyer on ahas been RB. Hopkins being traded doesn’t baffle me as much as the compensation does. Did O’Brien only call one team, or get one offer? Just seems odd. 

5 minutes ago, likeriver said:

Look guys, I am Matt Ryan BIGGEST fan. PERIOD. Nobody loves Matt Ryan more than me!

....But the reality is inescapable: He sucks **** and I hate him, and he's probably the worst player to ever play the game. Like I said though, I'm his biggest fan. I love the guy. But we all need to come to terms with the fact that he sucks *** and he's a loser. It's just facts.

Lol

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Seriously. Takes zero ownership. Feelings obviously hurt but covering with puffing his chest. Ridiculous 

Zero ownership for saying in my OG post the idea in this post wasn’t fathomable but even if it was the homers wouldn’t like it . Lol . Again this whole thing goes back to reading comprehension & sensitivity from you 2 . Not even the homers got this confused & bothered . 

8 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Jesus man. I'm saying no one here dislikes it cause they're a homer they dislike it cause it was stupid.

Jesus man . Do you understand me & you were in agreeance but yet you’re still talking about 2 different things ? You chimed in because you Assumed I thought it was a possible feat . I told you you didn’t comprehend . That I agree shlt isn’t even possible .. then you & the Message board overlord started highlighting the homer part .. 

Now it’s “I'm saying no one here dislikes it cause they're a homer they dislike it cause it was stupid.” I dont care why they didn’t like it or for what reason because regardless of we all agreed it was stupid . I only cared on straightening you in the rest of the sheep on the fact y’all thought I was agreeing with the OP on something that was impossible . I think we can wrap this up now . 

Edited by GeorgiaBoyz
2 hours ago, BirdGangATL said:

Ryan is on the back 9, we need to trade him for Deshaun Watson if the opportunity comes.  Bill O’Brian is already messing up Houston, deshaun would want out, come back home buddy!  

Agreed that it should be a consideration. I made this suggestion and mods closed my thread.