Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BirdGangATL

I am a Matt Ryan fan but

Ryan is on the back 9, we need to trade him for Deshaun Watson if the opportunity comes.  Bill O’Brian is already messing up Houston, deshaun would want out, come back home buddy!  

Just now, BirdGangATL said:

Y’all are fools, Ryan has maybe 2 good years left while Deshaun isn’t even hit his prime yet, why not upgrade? 

Because Falcon Fans are much like the owner ... Player fans not Team fans . Overly attached but envy franchises like Baltimore & New England . Lol . 

4 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

If only Bill was that slow but he isn’t . I fully expect this thread to be locked . The homers don’t like threads about anything pertaining to possibly moving on from their favs . <_<

3 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

Y’all are fools, Ryan has maybe 2 good years left while Deshaun hasn’t even hit his prime yet, why not upgrade? 

2 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Because Falcon Fans are much like the owner ... Player fans not Team fans . Overly attached but envy franchises like Baltimore & New England . Lol . 

Lol, yall can't possibly be that stupid why it would have to be explained to you why this idea is "acid trip" level idiotic, can you?

Just now, hjerry said:

Lol, yall can't possibly be that stupid why it would have to be explained to you why this idea is "acid trip" level idiotic, can you?

You can’t possible be stupid enough to have read past my first line .. but here we are . 

2 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

The homers don’t like threads about anything pertaining to possibly moving on from their favs . 

I personally came in thinking it would be something interesting. It's just another trade Ryan thread. I don't poo poo on any poster's opinion, but if you're going to make a thread, at least give something that hasn't been done a million times already.

Houston wouldn't trade Watson at this point, and obviously at this point Atlanta not trading Ryan. It's been plenty of reports detailing the rift with the coach and Hopkins on why he got traded for a ham sandwich and the shell of David Johnson. We could only be as luck to get ANY player at that great of a deal.

Falcons are like 12 seasons deep with Ryan. He's extended like 3 times. It's wishful thinking to want him gone, but nothing wrong with wishing I guess.

40 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

Ryan is on the back 9, we need to trade him for Deshaun Watson if the opportunity comes.  Bill O’Brian is already messing up Houston, deshaun would want out, come back home buddy!  

39 minutes ago, hjerry said:

tumblr_inline_ms47dh0IJ31qz4rgp.gif

Lol. 

10 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

So “overly attached” he let former cornerstone players Trufant, Freeman and rising one Hooper go and replaced with Fowler, Gurley and a Top 16 draft pick. SMH.

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

So “overly attached” he let former cornerstone players Trufant, Freeman and rising one Hooper go and replaced with Fowler, Gurley and a Top 16 draft pick.

Overly attached as in one should have never been paid & one was allowed to walk in 2020 . Not great points .