Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Warningx13

Let's get AB

I know, I can hear the groans already. I'm aware of the cancerous tumor that is Antonio Brown. Been leading the crusade against him in Julio's name for a few years now. That being said I cant see him never playing again. 

The way the NFC south is rolling out at the moment I sure as **** dont want to see him in the division with Brady or Brees this year. If he wants to cause problems he can get used to Atlanta's practice squad.

This is all over "armchair GM" territory but is so easily accomplished with league minimum money I cant imagine not jumping on the opportunity. If we go back 3 years Gurley, Brown, Julio and Ryan I THINK were first team all pro. 

I feel like the addition of Brown along with Gurley will officially ignite a something to prove atmosphere across the board. Julio and Brown in competition with each other for the leagues best. Ryan trying to win his 2nd MVP and first superbowl. Gurley doing his best AD impression and Ridley showing he is the future with a full compliment of first round offensive lineman, 1st round TE and a defense that has EVERYTHING  to prove and a coaching staff to match.

Beats the **** out of him hurting us at least twice this year.

2 minutes ago, Warningx13 said:

I know, I can hear the groans already. I'm aware of the cancerous tumor that is Antonio Brown. Been leading the crusade against him in Julio's name for a few years now. That being said I cant see him never playing again. 

The way the NFC south is rolling out at the moment I sure as **** dont want to see him in the division with Brady or Brees this year. If he wants to cause problems he can get used to Atlanta's practice squad.

This is all over "armchair GM" territory but is so easily accomplished with league minimum money I cant imagine not jumping on the opportunity. If we go back 3 years Gurley, Brown, Julio and Ryan I THINK were first team all pro. 

I feel like the addition of Brown along with Gurley will officially ignite a something to prove atmosphere across the board. Julio and Brown in competition with each other for the leagues best. Ryan trying to win his 2nd MVP and first superbowl. Gurley doing his best AD impression and Ridley showing he is the future with a full compliment of first round offensive lineman, 1st round TE and a defense that has EVERYTHING  to prove and a coaching staff to match.

Or not ,....

3 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Go away.

Because that's productive behavior, I got an idea how about you go away. 

I was gonna be pretty annoyed if we hadn't got Gurley in response to Brady being in the division. I wouldnt be surprised to see anyone in the NFC signing him to strengthen their position.

Not like he was washed up and we definitely wont be paying what he is worth talent wise.

Someone got an actual reason not to at least keep him off of the field against us? Brees and Brady were the 2 most likely QBs to be throwing him the ball last season. Worried he might ruin this great team atmosphere we got going? Lmao

I suppose that's my fault thinking to come here of all places expecting anything other then whatever this is lol

This place can be vicious man. Don't take it personal.

Our passing options are pretty good as is. It would be overkill to bring him in.

Plus there would be a high likelihood that he could become cancerous because he's not getting the ball enough with all the weapons we have.

Another thing is Russell Gage is still developing and we're gonna need him in a few years.

Finally, we need a LG, DT, LB, CB. Let's find some vets at those positions to spend money on.

Didn’t read one single word.  
Everyone with a brain understands that AB is toxic.  
I think you understand this also, but you’re in such dire need of attention that you thought it’d be worth posting up this trash.

Get a grip & have your head examined you clown.

i agree... go away.

4 minutes ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

This place can be vicious man. Don't take it personal.

Our passing options are pretty good as is. It would be overkill to bring him in.

Plus there would be a high likelihood that he could become cancerous because he's not getting the ball enough with all the weapons we have.

Another thing is Russell Gage is still developing and we're gonna need him in a few years.

Finally, we need a LG, DT, LB, CB. Let's find some vets at those positions to spend money on.

I appreciate you're actual response. All valid points. I work at Amazon on Sunday and last season never really existed to me. I was struggling to come up with a third pass catching option of note.

I'd be more worried about him being cancerous if we had a positive climate going in. Any sign of trouble and like I said he can join the practice squad otherwise known as not torching our sorry secondary for 200 yards in the playoffs. Lol

Maybe I should have been more clear to those of you without the ability to use context clues. (No one bothering to exercise their right to talk about the falcons.

One and done. Period. Not to keep and with no expectations. One chance and banned from team activities. No risk high reward.

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

no

Agree. First of all, only so many balls to go around. Hoop was whin8ng, can you imagine AB?

second, we’re pretty good at WR, unless a dude like Ruggs or Jeudy was just straight up BPA. 
and have folks forgotten about Gage?

47 minutes ago, Warningx13 said:

Maybe I should have been more clear to those of you without the ability to use context clues. (No one bothering to exercise their right to talk about the falcons.

One and done. Period. Not to keep and with no expectations. One chance and banned from team activities. No risk high reward.

LOL!

To bring that idiot anywhere near this team would be the highest form of irresponsibility.

It would also show a complete lack of respect for our team.

You’re thoughtless & immature at best. And unstable at worst. 

It’s alarming how you are unable to see how unhealthy this idea would be for our team.  

Your hairbrained , fickle idea is the height of irresponsibility. 

The scariest part for me is that you aren’t capable of understanding these things. Yikes!

46 minutes ago, Warningx13 said:

Not unless God forbid Julio or Ridley got injured and we were desperate. And even then I might not do it.

18 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

Agree. First of all, only so many balls to go around. Hoop was whin8ng, can you imagine AB?

second, we’re pretty good at WR, unless a dude like Ruggs or Jeudy was just straight up BPA. 
and have folks forgotten about Gage?

This. We have 2 good WRs and a solid TE (we think). Unless Ruggs or Jeudy is there at 17, I wouldn't even think about WR in the first few rounds. Even if one of those guys was there, I'm not sure I take him. 

And yeah, I like Gage a good bit too. He has showed some promise.