Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ADAMSVILLE GYM

PFT conversation on Gurley

Peter King asks how can you sign Todd without falcon team doctors reviewing his medical status.  

Goes on to say a famous knee doc in LA should evaluate him Or if Gurley has an apartment in GA, then why couldnt a falcons doc look at him

if Gurley fails the physical then he was injury guaranteed over 10 mill.  florio says rams lost, gurley won.

Is it me or does it seem like they're saying Todd Gurley like it's a slur? I mean, they emphasize his name and use both names 100 times in that discussion. "If anybody won in this, it's Todd Gurrrrlleeyy." "Todd Gurrrrlleeyy can't complain, he's made over $54 million." Like a couple of B-movie cowboys trying to insult the hero by saying he's a girly man. Almost as if they had a chip on their shoulder about him signing a good contract before getting hurt and then quickly signing with a different team.

Ouch if he doesn’t pass the physical he can go back to the Rams and ask for the rest of that 10.5 mill which wasn’t protected against injury.

Falcons are in a no risk with this deal.

They have haven’t over paid and if it doesn’t work they can cut ties in 2021 without any financial penalties.

I couldn't force myself to watch it all, but everything they said the Falcons should do contract-wise matches what we did -- we're only on the hook for 1 year, $5 million, which means that pay is fine even if it turns out to be running back-by-committee.

8 hours ago, Rings said:

Entering this video I wonder how Florio had a job and how anyone took him seriously.  After the video I wonder it even more.

Florio makes some good points at times. There are some situations where I like to hear his perspective. Like potential legal issues because his background as a lawyer gives him a unique perspective.

That and when he calls out how the back channels work for NFL insider info.

Otherwise it's a lot of hot air....then again that's most talk radio.

9 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Is it me or does it seem like they're saying Todd Gurley like it's a slur? I mean, they emphasize his name and use both names 100 times in that discussion. "If anybody won in this, it's Todd Gurrrrlleeyy." "Todd Gurrrrlleeyy can't complain, he's made over $54 million." Like a couple of B-movie cowboys trying to insult the hero by saying he's a girly man. Almost as if they had a chip on their shoulder about him signing a good contract before getting hurt and then quickly signing with a different team.

Think it’s just you fam

1 hour ago, capologist said:

"How can they sign him without a thorough physical???"

Parenthetical right below Todd Gurley's name (pending physical)

This what gets me. Every sports writer is talking to their producers and begging them to let them talk about certain subjects so that they can continue to get a paycheck.

I appreciate the hustle but you can't pose that question when it's right under your chin...literally