Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
caponine

This Is Actually Interesting

4 hours ago, Mister pudding said:

He's a good player, but this seems steep to me. Not that I want NO to get any better, but to put out 8 million a year for a wideout in a rich WR draft seems like a stretch to me. It's not like they have trouble drafting talented wide receivers without cutting into their salary cap 

They have a late first and no second. I'd say they did the right thing if I'm being honest

Saints gonna be good?  Tampa gonna have Brady.... Falcons going to need a miracle.  Y'all acting like the first half of 2019 did not happen cause we are signing on the cheap.  Like TD is gonna five n dime us to a Superbowl with his genius and Dan Quinn woke up and became a strategist with the winning plan.  I hope y'all are right but I am not seeing it.  Its looking like the NFC Apocalypse is coming to Atlanta.  Lord help us.

6 hours ago, Mister pudding said:

He's a good player, but this seems steep to me. Not that I want NO to get any better, but to put out 8 million a year for a wideout in a rich WR draft seems like a stretch to me. It's not like they have trouble drafting talented wide receivers without cutting into their salary cap 

I mean we gave Bean 7mil coming from cincy, and on paper sanders should be considered a better wr than Sanu, on paper. 

5 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

Brees isn’t exactly a great QB anymore.

Maybe not but in 11 GMs last yr - completed 74% passes 27 TDs  only 4 ints. 2979 yds......That’s pretty dam good. 
im still waiting for his arm to fall off as many have been predicting for years

56 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

Maybe not but in 11 GMs last yr - completed 74% passes 27 TDs  only 4 ints. 2979 yds......That’s pretty dam good. 
im still waiting for his arm to fall off as many have been predicting for years

He can still be good. I think him getting hurt and getting to rest was a blessing for him. 

9 hours ago, Mister pudding said:

Yeah but most WRs take a few years to get adjusted before they are ready to be all they can be.

Saints are operating on a two year SuperBowl window with Drew Brees at 40 yrs old.  They don’t have time to wait for a rookie receiver to take the NFL step.

Can't see how people are saying this signing is not a big deal. It gives them a true WR Duo for the first time in years. Sanders can still take the top off a defense and stretch them. Allowing for Thomas ,Kamara and Cook to thrive and they still have Ginn and Tre'Quan. This allows them to go defense heavy in the draft. They need help at LB and CB 

9 hours ago, ATLskinjob said:

I haven't really been keeping up with what the Saints have done this off-season besides just now seeing this signing and the Peat resign. Have they done anything else? 

I'm honestly more concerned about the Bucs with Arians and Brady at the helm, as crazy as it sounds.

They lost alot of players, but signing Sanders somewhat offsets that. 

18 minutes ago, caponine said:

Can't see how people are saying this signing is not a big deal. It gives them a true WR Duo for the first time in years. Sanders can still take the top off a defense and stretch them. Allowing for Thomas ,Kamara and Cook to thrive and they still have Ginn and Tre'Quan. This allows them to go defense heavy in the draft. They need help at LB and CB 

What else would you expect? The same ones are likely also the same ones who downplay **** every year then end up angry when they get results like last season 

33 minutes ago, caponine said:

It’s a coping mechanism. They’re very close to having a complete team. 

46 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

What else would you expect? The same ones are likely also the same ones who downplay **** every year then end up angry when they get results like last season 

30 minutes ago, ZoneOne01 said:

It’s a coping mechanism. They’re very close to having a complete team. 

Facts tho like 

Like this lmaoo its staring you right in the face.

Sorry if this is someone here but they sound like an idiot with this take lol 

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

Facts tho like 

Like this lmaoo its staring you right in the face.

Sorry if this is someone here but they sound like an idiot with this take lol 

They do sound like an idiot

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

Yeah but most WRs take a few years to get adjusted before they are ready to be all they can be.

Saints are operating on a two year SuperBowl window with Drew Brees at 40 yrs old.  They don’t have time to wait for a rookie receiver to take the NFL step.

I guess my thinking regarding Saints rookie receivers:

Colson 1,000+ yards, 9 TD, 7th round 

Graham, 5 TD, 3rd rond

Thomas, 1,000+ yards, 9 TD, 2nd rond

Smith, 5 TD, 3rd round pic

Saints get their wideouts ready early and often. Not saying I'm right, but that was my thinking