Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
caponine

This Is Actually Interesting

3 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

I don't like that lol he's nothing special anymore but he's still a solid receiver and the best number two they've had in a long time

I wouldnt say that lol he was still able to put up good numbers with a QB as average as Jimmy, he's not that good. Imagine what he can do in NO 

31 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

I don't like that lol he's nothing special anymore but he's still a solid receiver and the best number two they've had in a long time

he hasn't exactly played with the best qb's the last few years and put up decent numbers for more of an inside guy.

Posted (edited)

He's a good player, but this seems steep to me. Not that I want NO to get any better, but to put out 8 million a year for a wideout in a rich WR draft seems like a stretch to me. It's not like they have trouble drafting talented wide receivers without cutting into their salary cap 

Edited by Mister pudding
Misspelled word

Gonna be an interesting division this year. I like it. 3 Future hof qb’s including the G.O.A.T.  3 premier wr’s in Julio, Evans, and Thomas. 3 stud backs in Gurley, Kamara, and McCaffery. But the main thing is Brady is gonna finally see what it feels like to have a division with teams that can challenge his team. 

7 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Gonna be an interesting division this year. I like it. 3 Future hof qb’s including the G.O.A.T.  3 premier wr’s in Julio, Evans, and Thomas. 3 stud backs in Gurley, Kamara, and McCaffery. But the main thing is Brady is gonna finally see what it feels like to have a division with teams that can challenge his team. 

Dont forget Sanders, Ridley, and Godwin. 

**** if Bridgewater can play like he did last season and before he got hurt. Panthers are a sneaky team. Dont be surprised if they take Lamb , Jeudy or Ruggs. Pair McCaffrey with one of those studs and Panthers are dangerous

I think all 4 teams are going to have winning seasons 

7 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

God I've been angry for years that the Pats have always had a cakewalk of a division to get to the playoffs. Falcons would have been there every year too if we were in that division.

I can't wait to see Brady try to deal with the craziness that is the NFCS. 

28 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

This was a good move. The saints are gonna be good this year. The division in general (minus the Panthers) is shaping up to be tough.

I haven't really been keeping up with what the Saints have done this off-season besides just now seeing this signing and the Peat resign. Have they done anything else? 

I'm honestly more concerned about the Bucs with Arians and Brady at the helm, as crazy as it sounds.

We're not talking about Carolina ( rightfully so) but they make me nervous. Have good QB to pair with CMC i think they go offense heavy. A TE, and to receivers in the draft. Think this is the year Teddy could take that next step 

1 hour ago, TheFatboi said:

Also 3 solid #2 WRs in Godwin, Ridley, and Sanders

2 hours ago, ATLskinjob said:

God I've been angry for years that the Pats have always had a cakewalk of a division to get to the playoffs. Falcons would have been there every year too if we were in that division.

I can't wait to see Brady try to deal with the craziness that is the NFCS. 

Absolutely. He’s finally gonna feel the burn. 

2 hours ago, caponine said:

Dont forget Sanders, Ridley, and Godwin. 

**** if Bridgewater can play like he did last season and before he got hurt. Panthers are a sneaky team. Dont be surprised if they take Lamb , Jeudy or Ruggs. Pair McCaffrey with one of those studs and Panthers are dangerous

I think all 4 teams are going to have winning seasons 

Yep. Even the #2’s bring something to the table. Panthers are gonna have to do something in the draft to keep up with the rest. Gotta give Bridgeport some weapons. 

4 hours ago, caponine said:

I wouldnt say that lol he was still able to put up good numbers with a QB as average as Jimmy, he's not that good. Imagine what he can do in NO 

Didn’t he only put up good numbers like one game and play super average the rest of his time there? Honestly I could be wrong