Is Can Newton about the be released?

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah cause no one is going to trade for him. Once they signed Teddy I don't see how they expected to receive compensation for Cam

Yeah, the panthers got screwed by Cam waiting so long to get surgery and not being healthy enough to pass a physical right now.

I think Bill should go after Jameis tbh, still young and he's a good QB. Just makes so many mental mistakes on the field. If anyone can get gus head on right it's Bill. He's talented as ****. 121 Td's , Almost 19,700 Passing Yds, and QBR of 87. Not bad at all. Just needs to stop all the nonsense . Ints are way too much and needs to cut those out 

5 minutes ago, caponine said:

I think Bill should go after Jameis tbh, still young and he's a good QB. Just makes so many mental mistakes on the field. If anyone can get gus head on right it's Bill. He's talented as ****. Td's , Passing Yds, and QBR of 87. Not bad at all. Just needs to stop all the nonsense 

If he couldn’t “stop the nonsense”under Bruce Arians, he won’t under BB. 

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

If he couldn’t “stop the nonsense”under Bruce Arians, he won’t under BB. 

Just hate too see that talent go to waste, He's really talented but gets in his own way alot. I was thinking Bill could help improve him. BB would take a more hands on approach and probably start from the beginning with foot work and mechanics. But his biggest detriment is hos decision making 

4 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Would truly love to see Cam catch on with somebody, beat some as, and put all the haters to rest. ATL, WestLake, BillyCheck?

I dont think Cam has the want too anymore. Like Brady, Brees, and even Rivers all could walk away but you get they just love playing. You don't get that from Cam. Patriots isn't a good fit BB is in for a rude awakening and the Boston press would eat Cam to pieces. West coast maybe Chargers? Vegas? doubt there will be much interest and he could just walk away