New Uniform Leak-ish (OK fake news but still a cool pic lol)

athell

13 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

You must don't remember Mike Ditka trading every single pick he had to move up and draft Ricky Williams?

We traded 2 1s, a 2, and 2 4s for Julio....

Rams traded 2 1s, 2 2s, 2 3s...for Goff.

Redskins traded 3 1s and 2.

Ditka traded 2 1s, 2 3s, 4, 5, 6, 7...

We CLEARLY got the better deal.  Williams had a few good seasons OUTSIDE of NO.  RG3 had a good rookie year and fizzled into a backup, Goff is still average at best IMO, and Julio is STILL setting records and making this team better and better each time he gets on the field.  

We gave up a lot, and we could have gotten a defensive player, I agree, BUT, Julio will go down as a Falcon Forever and among the best WRs to ever play the game, and he still is going strong even at an age where average players tend to fade out.

3 minutes ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

Ain’t no one scared of Kazee lol

debo gj fowler neal

LOL.  I thought about doing Neal, but I figured I would get the same reaction as when you posted about Kazee.  I LOVE NEAL, even got his autographed jersey, and I believe he'll come back stronger than before, I just second guessed because of all the injury issues, someone was gonna get on me for that lol.

I even considered just those three, but wanted as close to the offensive one as I could so went with 4.

14 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

I would ONLY pull the trigger for Lamb. He is going to be one of the biggest breasts this league has seen.

Just curious, but did you mean to put that? LOL.  If you did, I guess I just don't get the lingo. But I ASSUME you meant to put BEASTS....but if I'm wrong I apologize.  

17 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Well I hope we go BPA. Every round. Every year. Every position. No matter what the current roster is.

Do that every year and get stacked. Fill Dimi holes with vets that can come in and play NFL ball on day one.

I love the idea of BPA every round every year - except when we can't fill the holes with Vets.    We have done well this year so far - edge rush, tight end and running back.   Good start for the holes we have.   I'm hoping we do get some defense in this draft, but as long as we get quality players we can start in the early rounds - I'm definitely ok with BPA!

Question for you - who do you see at LG?

14 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

The most overrated female singer of all-time.

Her voice is okay, but people and her fans think she's Whitney Houston.

That's not it....nobody ever compares her voice to Whitney. She is lauded as an entertainer, a la James Brown, MJ, Prince. None of whom would ever be considered as the greatest   singers. (Childhood MJ was a prodigy, but after puberty his voice was never the same).

Beyonce's voice is pretty good, not great. Her performing and overall production, of which she has unquestioned creative control, is why people hold her up so high.

She is this generations Janet Jackson/Madonna.

Janet was never a better singer  than Whitney. But a Janet Jackson concert was miles better than a Whitney concert. Its 2 different lanes. The best performers are  rarely the best singers and vice versa.

Who would you have rather paid to SEE, Luther or MJ? Probably MJ.  Luther was the best singer. Michael was the best show.

Consider that when evaluating Beyonce

Edited by LightningDawg58

31 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

That's not it....nobody ever compares her voice to Whitney. She is lauded as an entertainer, a la James Brown, MJ, Prince. None of whom would ever be considered as the greatest   singers. (Childhood MJ was a prodigy, but after puberty his voice was never the same).

Beyonce's voice is pretty good, not great. Her performing and overall production, of which she has unquestioned creative control, is why people hold her up so high.

She is this generations Janet Jackson/Madonna.

Janet was never a better singer  than Whitney. But a Janet Jackson concert was miles better than a Whitney concert. Its 2 different lanes. The best performers are  rarely the best singers and vice versa.

Who would you have rather paid to SEE, Luther or MJ? Probably MJ.  Luther was the best singer. Michael was the best show.

Consider that when evaluating Beyonce

My younger brother's girlfriend treats Beyonce as a religion.

You should see how pissed she gets when I tell her Beyonce doesn't have the best voice ever lol.

1 hour ago, federicofalcon2 said:

We traded 2 1s, a 2, and 2 4s for Julio....

Rams traded 2 1s, 2 2s, 2 3s...for Goff.

Redskins traded 3 1s and 2.

Ditka traded 2 1s, 2 3s, 4, 5, 6, 7...

We CLEARLY got the better deal.  Williams had a few good seasons OUTSIDE of NO.  RG3 had a good rookie year and fizzled into a backup, Goff is still average at best IMO, and Julio is STILL setting records and making this team better and better each time he gets on the field.  

We gave up a lot, and we could have gotten a defensive player, I agree, BUT, Julio will go down as a Falcon Forever and among the best WRs to ever play the game, and he still is going strong even at an age where average players tend to fade out.

The thing is we had a team in place to make Julio succeed. The other trades mortgaged the future without building a team around those stars.

Don't forget the other Rams trade for Sam Bradford.

19 minutes ago, Jesus said:

The thing is we had a team in place to make Julio succeed. The other trades mortgaged the future without building a team around those stars.

Don't forget the other Rams trade for Sam Bradford.

What trade was that?  They didn't trade for him, they already had the number 1 pick

8 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

My younger brother's girlfriend treats Beyonce as a religion.

You should see how pissed she gets when I tell her Beyonce doesn't have the best voice ever lol.

Nah, she just hasnt lived long enough. Dont get me wrong, as far as live performance goes she is really good vocally. She is an expert performer where many artists fall short. But pound for pound talent for talent, nah, no way. 
Whitney, Mariah, Gladys, Patti, Aretha, heck even Ariana Grande have better voices.

Beyonce is no slouch though. 

Compared to football she is like the Emmit Smith of singers. She will go down with the records and fame and hype from her diehards, but true fans of the sport know he isnt the best RB ever. He is still a legend in his own right though