New Uniform Leak-ish (OK fake news but still a cool pic lol)

athell

1 minute ago, Dem Birds said:

Nah that's just the current uniforms lol NFL posted it. Just showing to give another look at those collars which I think is where a lot of the confusion is coming from

It’s hard to beat those throwback blacks with the white pants and traditional black helmets. Super tight.

• athell changed the title to New Uniform Leak-ish (OK fake news but still a cool pic lol)
Just now, Dem Birds said:

I honestly don't want them to leak, I want a big reveal all at once lol. Live on prime time TV with like Beyoncé doing the national anthem and ****. Is that too much to ask? 

I agree, but woulda been cool with a very small hint or look into what they are.  I like a tease, what can I say :)

6 minutes ago, athell said:

You guys picked up on it right away lol, nice work.  I was duped!

At first glance i thought the jersey was black with a red shoulder sleeve, but then i googled our black unis and realized that's to much red and his traps and shoulder is way longer than whats in the pic for that to be the sleeve. lol 

27 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

They photoshopped his head on someone else's and that red is the shoulder, not a stripe. They just faded further out and let the red show some. I don't care about being right at all but I am lol

They might have photoshopped Todds face on Freeman body 

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

The only way the BPA is offensive player is if all our priority targets (Kinlaw, Brown, Okudah, Chaisson) are gone and Andrew Thomas still on the board as OT.   Would be tough to take him there after moving up for McGary last year.

Naw bro.

Take the best guy on the board. In every round. At any position. In every year. QB included. Get stacked..

Fill Dimi holes with National Football League veteran players that can come in and play on day one.

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

When Matt drops back to pass, he can only throw to one receiver at a time.

We have $22mm invested in one receiver, a 1st rd pick in the other and a 2nd round pick invested in our Ginger Ninja Tight End.

Yeah I am ok if we skip CeeDee Lamb or Jerry ******* Jeudy.   

I would ONLY pull the trigger for Lamb. He is going to be one of the biggest breasts this league has seen.

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

You will be disappointed on draft day then.  Will be 65% defense ;)

Naw I won't. You will be. None of your mocks will be picked.

On draft day I want the best mfo on the board, in every round, at any position, in every year, when we're on the clock. 

Regardless of our roster make up that year.

Never settle for needs. Grab the baddest mfo on the board every time..With every pick. Get stacked.

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Bro. Been around here a long time. Never seen but one trade for an ornament. Dimi's 2011 trade..

In a stacked edge draft with interior OLinemen to be had in 2011 and 2012.

I know yall boys love Julio but he has never been the key to what we need. Ever. Not many ornaments have.

What we need is a Lombardi. Rest. That's pretty much it bro. Please PM if you got any questions about that.

You must don't remember Mike Ditka trading every single pick he had to move up and draft Ricky Williams?

3 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

The most overrated female singer of all-time.

Her voice is okay, but people and her fans think she's Whitney Houston.

I think it’s more about her as a performer than singer.  She can hold a note, but i don’t think even the bey hive thinks she’s some amazingly talented singer, and probably wouldn’t even rate her top 5 all time as far as singing goes.

Performance wise she’s a beast.  She puts on a spectacular show. 

16 hours ago, Dem Birds said:

I think this is a reach. I think that's just the normal black collar and they've faded into a black background because I can still see light red on the outside of the collar

Idk check out Gurleys Jersey on full brightness. I’m gonna go into photoshop later and **** with the contrast