New Uniform Leak-ish (OK fake news but still a cool pic lol)

athell

23 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

gdjTbDF_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

fhP4TNy_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

You're blind as ****

https://images.app.goo.gl/9dqWhXNCTYehzp687

It's the same collar lol y'all dumb. They've just blacked out the rest of the jersey for whatever reason. Maybe because they will be black, but that's just a picture of him with current jersey on. You gonna post a picture of a replica jersey and act like that's what they wear lmao

16 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Main m0f0 on this board always crying about shiny hood ornaments not leading to championships, now you wouldn't be mad. I see why you don't get taken seriously 

Bro. Been around here a long time. Never seen but one trade for an ornament. Dimi's 2011 trade..

In a stacked edge draft with interior OLinemen to be had in 2011 and 2012.

I know yall boys love Julio but he has never been the key to what we need. Ever. Not many ornaments have.

What we need is a Lombardi. Rest. That's pretty much it bro. Please PM if you got any questions about that.

Just now, Dem Birds said:

I couldn't get it to post from me phone for some reason but that's what I was trying to get. That red inside is just Ryan's particularly pads. It's so obvious that it's that jersey lol. 

I mean it's not obvious, and doesn't explain the Gurley one but if you wanna be right that's cool too.

Just now, athell said:

I mean it's not obvious, and doesn't explain the Gurley one but if you wanna be right that's cool too.

They photoshopped his head on someone else's and that red is the shoulder, not a stripe. They just faded further out and let the red show some. I don't care about being right at all but I am lol

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Bro. Been around here a long time. Never seen but one trade for an ornament. Dimi's 2011 trade..

In a stacked edge draft with interior OLinemen to be had in 2011 and 2012.

I know yall boys love Julio but he has never been the key to what we need. Ever. Not many ornaments have.

What we need is a Lombardi. Rest. That's pretty much it bro. Please PM if you got any questions about that.

Spread that cap to someone who doesn't know any better

3 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

They photoshopped his head on someone else's and that red is the shoulder, not a stripe. They just faded further out and let the red show some. I don't care about being right at all but I am lol

I see what you mean now. 

My brain went immediately to black uniforms so I didn't even see the red.  Sigh.  Still hope they go black when they reveal :(

• athell changed the title to New Uniform Leak-ish (Possibly fake news but still a cool pic lol)
  • athell changed the title to New Uniform Leak-ish (OK fake news but still a cool pic lol)
50 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

You must have x-ray vision then because I just zoomed in on the pic 50x and still no red on the main part of the jersey.  

Is that you, Clark Kent?   Don’t **** with me Superman!!!

Im an artist, I have an eye for detail and colors. This is the uniform they are wearing in the pic its just faded into black to match the background. I brightened the OP pic in photoshop but the site says its to large a file to post. 

hi-res-8942cb4aeaa014d659482298b724703e_crop_north.jpg

3 minutes ago, Precyse said:

Im an artist, I have an eye for detail and colors. This is the uniform they are wearing in the pic its just faded into black to match the background. I brightened the OP pic in photoshop but the site says its to large a file to post. 

hi-res-8942cb4aeaa014d659482298b724703e_crop_north.jpg

You guys picked up on it right away lol, nice work.  I was duped!

• athell changed the title to New Uniform Leak-ish (OK fake news but still a cool pic lol)