New Uniform Leak-ish (OK fake news but still a cool pic lol)

1 minute ago, dirtybirds233 said:

It's not showing any part of the jersey other than the collar, everything below is blacked out with an overlay. The only piece of a jersey we see which isn't covered with an overlay is the right (our left) shoulder of Gurley, and it is red. 

Bro look at Gurley you can clearly see the run goes UNDER the NFL shield where our jersey the shield hits the red.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dressed in all black in my resident, ain't got on no suits cause we ain't trying to be presidents

Not a huge leak, but check out the uni's in the tweet...what we can see of them anyway...  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

It's not showing any part of the jersey other than the collar, everything below is blacked out with an overlay. The only piece of a jersey we see which isn't covered with an overlay is the right (our left) shoulder of Gurley, and it is red. 

1 minute ago, Ovie_Lover said:

gdjTbDF_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

fhP4TNy_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

You're blind as ****

Ninja look

14 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Bro. If one of them WRs drop, don't be mad if Dimi takes another Calvin Ridley. I wouldn't be mad.

Take the best player on the board. Don't get caught up in Dimi/GDawg needs based drafting.

If you get caught up in the needs, it will be CB, LB DT and OG with plenty beasts left on the board.

Fill those holes with vets and take the best guys on the board regardless of position. QB too.

Keep doing that every year and get stacked. So simple to me. But maybe I'm a simpleton.

Main m0f0 on this board always crying about shiny hood ornaments not leading to championships, now you wouldn't be mad. I see why you don't get taken seriously 

17 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Bro. If one of them WRs drop, don't be mad if Dimi takes another Calvin Ridley. I wouldn't be mad.

Take the best player on the board. Don't get caught up in Dimi/GDawg needs based drafting.

If you get caught up in the needs, it will be CB, LB DT and OG with plenty beasts left on the board.

Fill those holes with vets and take the best guys on the board regardless of position. QB too.

Keep doing that every year and get stacked. So simple to me. But maybe I'm a simpleton.

If it were that easy every team would do it. Gtfo off @athell lawn old man.

qBcWInI_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

43 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

I think this is a reach. I think that's just the normal black collar and they've faded into a black background because I can still see light red on the outside of the collar

Can you post what uniform you think they are?  I'm genuinely curious.

These were our throwbacks...

usatsi_10439239.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

And these were the older black uniforms.

jLZmZxxIbyYNYnD-800x450-noPad.jpg?152589

I don't wanna get too into speculation but that tweet looks different.  Granted, in a very small area sample size.

4 minutes ago, athell said:

I don't wanna get too into speculation but that tweet looks different.  Granted, in a very small area sample size.

The throwbacks are so sweet!

I am ready for the clown show on the sleeves on current unis to go away fer sure!

3 minutes ago, athell said:

Those unis pictured are definitely neither of these

Just now, UK13 said:

I was wondering if the logo would change ... if this is real then apparently it isnt going to 

If it is, I doubt they would reveal it like this in plain site.  Would imagine that reveal during the uniform reveal as well.

Just now, athell said:

If it is, I doubt they would reveal it like this in plain site.  Would imagine that reveal during the uniform reveal as well.

It will likely be on draft night or shortly before.

Part of the new unis is marketing for season tix so they will release them when most eyes are on Falcons and when they can sell the most tix.  So Thursday of Draft would be my guess on release date.

• athell changed the title to New Uniform Leak-ish (OK fake news but still a cool pic lol)