New Uniform Leak-ish (OK fake news but still a cool pic lol)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dressed in all black in my resident, ain't got on no suits cause we ain't trying to be presidents

Not a huge leak, but check out the uni's in the tweet...what we can see of them anyway...  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

I think this is a reach. I think that's just the normal black collar and they've faded into a black background because I can still see light red on the outside of the collar

Nah it is def different and seems like we are moving to primary black uniforms.  Before our black was the throwback and didn't have the red stripe.

Just now, AxManBigFan said:

Man I’m tryna buy my Ryan jersey already. Just showcase those mutha fucas already.

My guess is they release the new unis on the first day of NFL Draft - that is when they hope to sell the PSLs.

3 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

You will be disappointed on draft day then.  Will be 65% defense ;)

Well I hope we go BPA. Every round. Every year. Every position. No matter what the current roster is.

Do that every year and get stacked. Fill Dimi holes with vets that can come in and play NFL ball on day one.

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Well I hope we go BPA. Every round. Every year. Every position. No matter what the current roster is. Do that every year and get stacked.

The only way the BPA is offensive player is if all our priority targets (Kinlaw, Brown, Okudah, Chaisson) are gone and Andrew Thomas still on the board as OT.   Would be tough to take him there after moving up for McGary last year.

• athell changed the title to New Uniform Leak-ish (OK fake news but still a cool pic lol)