Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
caponine

Todd Gurley Signed!!

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Ryan, Julio, Ridley and Gurley (if healthy) on the field at the same time sounds awesome. 1 yr deal is smart.  Hopefully, the Oline will be improved and Dirk can get this turned around.

Edited by V-Town Falcon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, runshoot said:

steven jackson.

Same broken RB same broken run game offense.

Why would anyone be excited?

stephen jackson wasnt even hurt when he joined yall memories are shot he was healthy he just pulled his hammy in the 2nd game for us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I expect the base salary to be low as the Rams are still paying him a decent guaranteed bonus. 1 year is good. The only risk I see is if this move would cause the front office to completely ignore the 2020 RB draft class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kenn.junior said:

stephen jackson wasnt even hurt when he joined yall memories are shot he was healthy he just pulled his hammy in the 2nd game for us

oh right, Steven did so well here!. in 2 years he never rushed for more than 750 yards. LOL Whose memory is shot? GTFO

Same Dirk Offense, same result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, atljbo said:

Let me say this about Gurly.... I would not have did it... Just get a young cheap option in the draft... I get it tho... it will put butts in the seat

 

Now do I think he can have a 1200 yard 10 TD season.... I do...  What scares me is I don't want that to trick this team into thinking he can consistently be that guy then resign him to a big deal with them knees.

If he has a good season than thats exactly whats going to happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, thethirdtate said:

Sometimes this group makes me sad to be a falcons fan. Some of y’all seem to just never be satisfied no matter what they do lol. They could draft Jesus as the starting QB and someone would yell bust haha 

I actually wanted Lord Shiva myself, figured that having an extra pair of arms would come in handy.:lol:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, runshoot said:

oh right, Steven did so well here!. in 2 years he never rushed for more than 750 yards. LOL Whose memory is shot? GTFO

Same Dirk Offense, same result.

what are you talking about you just said he was broken down when he got here nothing about him doing bad when he was here lol you just gonna switch it up. who knows what would of happen if he didnt get hurt in the 2nd game its just bad luck that he got hurt here i dont even remember if he ever got hurt on the rams 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a no-loss thing for TD -

If Gurley comes here and has a great (or even mediocre?) season, TD looks like a hero for rescuing the former Bulldog

If Gurley comes here and has a terrible season, TD knows the UGA fanbase will not bash him or Gurley and it is only a 1-year deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, V-Town Falcon said:

Ryan, Julio, Ridley and Gurley (if healthy) on the field at the same time sounds awesome. 1 yr deal is smart.  Hopefully, the Oline will be improved and Dirk can get this turned around.

If they had a decent offensive line in front of them, Noodle Arm, Screw Foot, Jello Knee, and Ridley if healthy, would cause great fear in the hearts of their opponents. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Whiniest board on earth. Sounds like yalls cycles sync’d up

At times the whining is justified. Here? Nah. Dudes are acting like this team still can’t draft a running back even after this move. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sipifalcon said:

Not sure if true or not but if so well worth the risk. Well played TD.

20200320_075534.jpg

That's a great deal for both sides,did not want a multiyear deal. Don't want a multiyear deal next year either.

Now, fix the defense in the draft, team could be set for a solid year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

This is a no-loss thing for TD -

If Gurley comes here and has a great (or even mediocre?) season, TD looks like a hero for rescuing the former Bulldog

If Gurley comes here and has a terrible season, TD knows the UGA fanbase will not bash him or Gurley and it is only a 1-year deal

You underestimate a fanbase :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...