Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I still don't see a highly achieved Nose Tackle in our ranks outside of Grady who's definitely an overachiever. Of course everything is gonna talk about a running back or tight end maybe even defensive end but NOBODY HAS YET TO MENTION THE GAPPING HOLE OF A FALCONS BEHIND.. A true nose tackle. Without one of those idc HOW good Ryan throws this season it's not gonna be enough. Dexter Lawrence was the pick. So was Hernandez. Maybe I will have to just settle for watching a couple Giants games as well this year !!! If there is A YEAR this year.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Tyeler Davison is the designated Nose Tackle.

perhaps you have heard of him.  He played for Falcons last year and was just re-signed to a 3 yr deal

Davison is undeniably useful and versatile sure but a True Nose like a 3-down Nose is still missing on this roster. I'm not sure why a guy like Dan shies away from that kinda contact but it's still a big hole IMO.

Edited by Hurry_Up_And_Buy

2 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

Davison is undeniably useful and versatile sure but a True Nose like a 3-down Nose is still missing on this roster. I'm not sure why a guy like Dan shies away from that kinda contact but it's still a big hole IMO.

Who is a true nose. A 3 down pass rushing nose?

4 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Deadrin Senat also is designated to that position aswell I’d have thought.

Senate would be perfect for base defensive end tho. That's why I'm surprised than Dan didn't give him any burn last season with no apparent reason! That's was weird asl imo lol and NOBODY made an issue out of it! How was Quinn able to find a way to use Courtney or make a guy of Courtney's stature useful but not Senate?

Posted (edited)

Hey man the dude has a point....we have been light in the britches at NT. Grady’s not a true NT. I think the OP wants a massive run stopper on 3rd short and we’ve been lacking that for a while. Just my two cents. 
I agree we that 320lb plus monster 

Edited by Atl Falcon

12 minutes ago, RYNE said:

Lol... seriously? You been under a rock? 

How is it possible someone is on the message board of a pro football team and then  comes here talking about draft/free agency and doesn’t know exactly what’s happened in free agency so far. Makes no sense 

I've been under a mask sir. How is it possible for this many established fans to not feel comfortable actually touting the truth on this board? It's like to be a real fan you have to be okay with denial?? That's weird asllol

3 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

Senate would be perfect for base defensive end tho. That's why I'm surprised than Dan didn't give him any burn last season with no apparent reason! That's was weird asl imo lol and NOBODY made an issue out of it! How was Quinn able to find a way to use Courtney or make a guy of Courtney's stature useful but not Senate?

And why didn't Blidi-Wreh get more burn? He was actually the veteran guy over the young dude and STILL not getting consistent looks. This team is just weird like that I guess.

18 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Tyeler Davison is the designated Nose Tackle.

perhaps you have heard of him.  He played for Falcons last year and was just re-signed to a 3 yr deal

/thread.

14 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

That seems like an oxymoron 

11 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

Don’t have an answer for you man.If I’m honest Senat looks like a cut candidate.

25 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

Hey man the dude has a point....we have been light in the britches at NT. Grady’s not a true NT. I think the OP wants a massive run stopper on 3rd short and we’ve been lacking that for a while. Just my two cents. 

I included one in the late rounds of my draft and I can’t remember his name but I see what y’all are saying. He’s a big boy out of Ole Miss. I loved my draft but it got moved and somehow deleted :( 

26 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

I've been under a mask sir. How is it possible for this many established fans to not feel comfortable actually touting the truth on this board? It's like to be a real fan you have to be okay with denial?? That's weird asllol

God this is so true sometimes but I do think Davison will be good enough to great in that role for us. I’m a guy that likes depth tho and apparently Senat isn’t really on this team so there should be at least one spot open for another big boy 

18 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

I am actually pretty **** confused at how you have been so blind as to not see that the majority of people in 100's of topics so far has asked for and wanted a DT/NT in the 1st 2 rounds in almost every mock draft.  Be it Kinlaw who is the majority of peoples #1 possibly realistic guy that might can fall to us.  Or in the 2nd round guys like Gallimore, Blalock, Fotu, Davidson, Madubuike, Elliot, Davis, and Lawrence.   Literally atleast 80% or more of mocks have had atleast  1 good DT in this draft in the early rounds to us.   The fact that you haven't noticed that and failed to pick up on it is of your own fault and you need to start paying more attention yourself than assuming none of us want the same thing you are whining about.   Also none of those guys and none in this draft that early we have a chance at are the 330+ NT type but honestly size doesn't matter or mean that much it's more so how strong you are and how well you can anchor with technique and leverage than it is weight.   Their are plenty of 310 pound guys who are stronger than some 330+ guys that do a **** of alot better in run defense and holding the line or taking 2 guys to block them.  I was one of the guys asking for Lawrence last yer big time as i thought we needed a DT then as well and still think we do but so does the majority of this board that you aren't paying attention to so far.

32 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

No he really doesn't because alot of people have talked about it theirs a good reason alot of people on here have asked for and wanted Kinlaw and Brown in the 1st round.  Heck i've even seen quite a few people taking Blalock and Gallimore in the 1st as well so alot of us are asking for what he's saying their isn't many people doing or talking about.

36 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

HAGAHAHAGAHAHSHA