Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Charles Wright

Mike Person cut

1 minute ago, g-dawg said:

Person was terrible his first stint in ATL.    I guess he must have done OK in SanFran but based only on what he did in Flowery Branch his first go-around, I would say NO.

Ok I get he was bad here before, but he's obviously better now. Can't be worse than Carpenter and Brown, I'm thinking.

6 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

He was actually decent once he left Atlanta.. But no doubt our coaching staff will probably make him below average again if he returns 

Must have been great considering Shanahan didn't want him any longer at 2.5 million. 

Seriously though I know he was a little better. But he still isn't good. We don't need him

18 minutes ago, Charles Wright said:

Sometimes people are coached up. Happens, San Fran has been doing pretty good by my observations and he's played a part. Hope they review his recent film.

Well our coaching sucks. They can't coach up first round picks.... so 

Also as I just said he must not have bee that good considering Shanahan doesn't want him at 2.5 million for this year. 

15 minutes ago, Charles Wright said:

Might be better than a 3rd-4th pick. Almost got to be better than 2 OLs we now have.

I would easily take my chance with Gono at LG to see what he's got than bring back Person to give him another chance.  Gono has showed more upside and potential than any of the guys on the roster and for sure more than Person has.

1 hour ago, Charles Wright said:

Person did some good work with SF, might he be worth a look for cheap? Could work into our new center. What say ya'll?

We need a youngster to develop to replace Mack.  Senior citizens need not apply.

Does anyone still have nightmares about the Dolphins pre-season game when Person was flat gettting run over by the Dolphins defensive line?   I didn't think we could get Matt Ryan out of the game fast enough.   It wasn't like the Dolphins had the Purple People Eaters of a D-Line either.

8 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Does anyone still have nightmares about the Dolphins pre-season game when Person was flat gettting run over by the Dolphins defensive line?   I didn't think we could get Matt Ryan out of the game fast enough.   It wasn't like the Dolphins had the Purple People Eaters of a D-Line either.

Yeah, if I remember correctly Derrick Shelby was one of the Dolphins d lineman feasting that game.