Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FentayeJones

Devondre Campbell to the Cardinals

85 posts in this topic

Just now, Artys Arryn said:

Good deal for Campbell.

Agreed that Cards are doing really well so far on making their team legit competitors. 

Need to go defense heavy in draft tho , offense looks good outside of another back or receiver

1 minute ago, RYNE said:

Hahahaha that is so much money for him. I liked him. Thought he was more effective as a pass rusher but surprise surprise Quinn hardly used him that way. 

I thought he’d get like 3 million. 8.5??? GTFOH

Lmaoo watch Cards make him look like a great LB, and play to his strengths 

1 minute ago, RYNE said:

Hahahaha that is so much money for him. I liked him. Thought he was more effective as a pass rusher but surprise surprise Quinn hardly used him that way. 

My thoughts exactly. I would have loved to keep him around for like 3, but 8.5 sounds crazy for him.

1 minute ago, caponine said:

Need to go defense heavy in draft tho , offense looks good outside of another back or receiver

Drake and Edmonds can hold down that backfield. 

Nuk, Fitz, and Kirk are a good WR core and they got Isabella who can be a gadget type. 

The need to go defense heavy and they'll be ready to challenge that division. Murray had a really good rookie year and improved as the season went on.

called he was getting paid too much for us to be in consideration. Cards don't seem sold on him being a long term play either

4 minutes ago, Artys Arryn said:

Drake and Edmonds can hold down that backfield. 

Nuk, Fitz, and Kirk are a good WR core and they got Isabella who can be a gadget type. 

The need to go defense heavy and they'll be ready to challenge that division. Murray had a really good rookie year and improved as the season went on.

Agree. Like to see them win the West, should be a fun team to watch. The WR position is just fine: Hopkins, Fitz, Kirk (criminally underrated, loved him at A&M), Isabella (also underrated) is a solid core. Defense (and I think OL) should be the focus.

9 minutes ago, caponine said:

Hopefully , it depends how he does this season right ?? 

Naw.... He will be an comp pick.... It depends on his contract... It says up to 8.5 mil meaning thats incentives included.... so the base of the deal is probably a 1 year 7 mil... Thats probably  a 5th round pick as of now

so as of now we are probably looking at two 5th round picks and a 6th rounder

3 minutes ago, WiscoFalcon said:

Honestly, a trade up for Simmons makes A bit of sense now, depending on how far he falls.

if Simmons makes it out of the top 5, we should consider.

I just don’t see it.  To move into the Top 10 you would have to give up your other 2nd round pick and Falcons already burned one.

Falcons need players - lots of ‘em

12 minutes ago, RYNE said:

We’re going to regret this one.