Now the Tampa game will be expensive

izibit74

The funny thing about all of this is that after all of the stuff that we heard all last season about it being the "changing of the guard" and all of these mobile QBs were going to ascend to the top of the NFL while the statue QB was fading away fast.

Brady leaves the Pats to go to the Bucs and now they are instantly top favorites to be SB contenders in a division where it could easily be anyone's to take?

Talking about consistency folks.

19 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Bucs interested in Gurley 

Actually, it's more the other way around. Something is brewing in Tampa. Brady is LeBroning. They were prepared to pay him $40 million / year. He took less. I understand that Florida has not state tax. Now Gurley and Brandon Cooks are saying that they want to play in Tampa with Brady. Brady and Antonio Brown already has something planned. 

3 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Actually, it's more the other way around. Something is brewing in Tampa. Brady is LeBroning. They were prepared to pay him $40 million / year. He took less. I understand that Florida has not state tax. Now Gurley and Brandon Cooks are saying that they want to play in Tampa with Brady. Brady and Antonio Brown already has something planned. 

I posted that earlier but it got overlooked. people downplaying Brady to Tampa are going to eat some crow before it's done. Not saying they are super bowl bound but that move is going to have an impact they don't believe is coming

9 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I posted that earlier but it got overlooked. people downplaying Brady to Tampa are going to eat some crow before it's done. Not saying they are super bowl bound but that move is going to have an impact they don't believe is coming

How much money do the Bucs have to spend?

Bucs have to careful and get players who can do their roles well and not just a bunch of well known players who are really good players.

What made the Pats so great over the past 20 years was that they didn't pay premiums on big names because they where able to find players who were good at doing their roles and weren't really great, but they all worked great together.

12 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Agreed. They are playoff contenders instantly. At very least I see them having a winning season.