Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Macintez

We are probably going draft a RB in the first after making these defensive moves...

Jonathan Taylor would be nice for this offense. We have needed to control the clock for the longest but you can not do that with an RB. Matt Ryan is at his best with play action so I think it’s time for a real feature back.

Nope. TD never took a RB higher than 3rd, and even commented that’s were he sees good value in this draft. I am expecting Dobbins or Taylor if there at 47 or Akers, Edwards-Helaire, Vaughn, McFarland, etc. in rounds 3-4.

I don't trust DBs in the first round, rather go DLine and try a retread like Karl Joseph's or some other prior high round pick in the last two years that didn't work 

Why Is everyone hating us taking a RB in the 1st round? We do not need another freeman or dunn type RB and that's what will be there in rounds 2 through 7! If Swift or Taylor is there at 16 we need to grab and run!! We haven't had an impact RB in a while! Swift or Taylor would make us very dangerous on Offensive side! Ho get another DE in Free agency like Griffen from Vikings! Problem solved!

HC, GM, OC all met with Jonathan Taylor at the combine.

With no travel due to COVID19, and draft being around the corner, teams will rely heavily now on those small meetings. Yes there will be Skype meetings, etc, but in person is completely different.

Id put it at 50/50 right now

2 hours ago, The Rock said:

Defensive moves???

I‘ve only seen 1 addition. 

We resigned a pretty good DT in Tyler Davidson and signed Dante Fowler and we already have Grady Jarrett and Takk who we are still banking on. Now if they got another DL I wouldn’t be mad at all. But they may try to hit a home run with an RB and I would’nt be mad at that either.

2 hours ago, ramonezy said:

I don't trust DBs in the first round, rather go DLine and try a retread like Karl Joseph's or some other prior high round pick in the last two years that didn't work 

Joseph just signed with the browns.

2 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Nope. TD never took a RB higher than 3rd, and even commented that’s were he sees good value in this draft. I am expecting Dobbins or Taylor if there at 47 or Akers, Edwards-Helaire, Vaughn, McFarland, etc. in rounds 3-4.

We haven’t had a consistent run game since Turner. I don’t even count the Super Bowl season. We need a 1,200 yard rusher. Forget that total yards from scrimmage crap get a back that can can run between the tackles.